Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

6 Likes

Haha yup! I musta been stoned, I usually put my name on em :sweat_smile: glad you got em!

10 Likes

@Jinglepot I got mail today.
Thank you!

4 Likes

I got my bean pucks today @Bobgrows
Appreciate it. Again.

3 Likes

I smoke just enough to forget stuff like that. I sign up for fun. I donā€™t win very often. Someone is always making something eh Doug, your the BOG seeds master. I have a couple things up my sleeves for this season. If things go well, Iā€™ll have a couple for everyone to try.:crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, I am putting a couple autos out this season, Iā€™ll try these on for size.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Theyā€™re here! Thanks again @Oldjoints :sunglasses:

sa.PNG

7 Likes

I wonder of those seedpucks can be crafted in the shape of a strawberry holding 11 seeds???
@Bobgrows if this is something your hubby can do I might be into buying 100 or more ā€¦ to start with.

4 Likes

A major thanks to my friend @chronix!!
Appreciate it brother!!

12 Likes

2 months or so later. :laughing:
I was getting worried, an was going to pm you asking if they made it.
I am very happy to hear they made it!
Have fun with them my friend. :grinning:

6 Likes

@chronix they will surely be seeing dirt! Thanks again!
:v:

2 Likes

I donā€™t see why she couldnā€™t make a puck in the shape of a strawberry. 3D printers can do some amazing stuff. Especially if someone knows how to design their own files. :wink:
Those pucks would be awsome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Depends on what program you runā€¦ some are a bit limitedā€¦ and it takes a while- like hours- to design even something simple if itā€™s not a preset optionā€¦

3 Likes

definitely can be done with a little work., I made this in 10 minutes, itā€™s all wonky and off-center but could be done.

17 Likes

Nice! What program? I only ever worked with Tinkercadā€¦ but thatā€™s because I was working with middle-schoolersā€¦

2 Likes

same as you, tinkercad, I love it. i pulled a free stl of a strawberry button and added more holes. :innocent:
edit: Iā€™m sure someone can design a better one, this was all willy-nilly as a proof of concept

5 Likes

Proof of concept confirmed. There ya go!

Been since Feb. 2018 since Iā€™ve worked with itā€¦probably has more options now than when we used it for model houses and boats!!

Yes, they put alot of stuff in recently, but the main shapes are all the same and in the same place as when I started in 2018! lol it does rule. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yes! We can make the exact shape of a strawberry, no problem.
Can even print them in red if you like.
Let me know what you would like.
Hubby runs a CAD system.
@SHSC-1

5 Likes