Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

And with that said the trivia question is…

The first person who can name Frank Reynold’s shell corporation, and 2 products they might carry.

2 Likes

Oh jeez, I know this…
Cant think.
Egg
Holy pants and shirts
Uhh…
Fight milk
Frank’s fluids LLC

Drink corporation ?
And Fight milk ?

Frank’s Fluids…Fight Milk & Wolf Cola???

Wolf cola too

Frank’s Fluids LLC
Fight Milk and Wolf Cola

…grammatically correct!

Damn. I couldn’t think of the corps actual name. I just remembered it was drinks :laughing:

I haven’t got a clue

I was thinking of all the other random businesses and sweatshop mentions throughout episodes, lol. :rofl:

Unless he isn’t talking about It’s Always Sunny at all…

Idk haha
Maybe we’re way off :rofl:

Uh yep…got that about right! ( great flick too!)

We’ve had many a winter with days at/near -20… not lately thank god…God… they close the schools at -10…

1 Like

You had my exact answer so you get a pack.

3 Likes

And since I’m a scatterbrained bastard too ill give you the win too🤣

2 Likes

They just delay schools here. Frostbite can set in quick and they don’t want underprepared children waiting as bus stops. All our districts schools have been delayed by two hours all week. :cold_face:

1 Like

Whaaaaahoooo! Thanks you so much @hoss8455
DM incoming!
:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

LLC for the win! Lol.
Thanks friend! :grin:

2 Likes

Good job @Tlander!

2 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves
tenor (3)

16 Likes

So today let’s go with another 5 pack of fem seeds by @SativaKid. Mail Order Bride is Landrace Thai x Caramel Cream.

28 Likes