Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Ok folks, so I have been a member of a place called the CSTA (Canadian Seed Tester Alliance) for a while now. This started as a place for Canadian breeders to find Canadian testers to grow out their seeds. It has now been expanded to breeders and testers in the USA. We are pretty full on breeders right now but if you ware looking to run some fire created by breeders let me know in a PM and I will get you an invite. There is no money involved in this. It’s simply breeders offering up their gear for free to those willing to grow them and provide updates/feedback. PM me if you are interested.

"With the increased recognition of the importance of genetics testing throughout the industry around the world, the CSTA stands to become an extension for breeder developmental processes bringing overall value to their products. Welcome to the Canadian Seed Testing Alliance. A community of likeminded individuals working together towards one common goal; Quality testing and reporting of genetics breeders want to bring to market. Join up today and become part of a new breed of genetics testing and verification with data collection, photo ops, pheno hunting and more…

Hi. We’d like to invite you to our Canadian Seed Testing Alliance Discord server. The first and only of its kind. We have a number of breeders putting up fresh genetics and over 80 testers. As a member, you can apply for a project at your leisure and choose from a wide variety of genetics. Seeds and shipping are always free for testers. We have chosen Discord as our testing platform because #1. It’s cannabis friendly and we won’t loose our data to IG haters #2. It’s virtually scammer free and no one can track your IP address and #3. It’s very well organized and we can all be under one roof. Check out my IG for the advertisement. Discord server link is in my IG bio. We hope to hear from you. Open to Canada and the US"

Current Projects
Coastal Mary Seeds
● CBD Cheese Autoflower(fem)
● Nevilles Haze Autoflower (fem)
Dank Donkey Genetics
● Caked Kush(Rock Cake F2 x Kush Mints F4)(reg)
Bad Ass Seeds
● Magdalene (Bad Betty x Gods Mac) (reg)
Almond Farm
● Blackberry breath[JOTI] x Milk Bag[Tunaaa Room] (regs)
Turpene Time Genetics
● Twisted Diesel (Twisted Cherries x Stawberry Dkesel Cookies[Oni Seeds])(reg)
● Skunky Limers (Mr Clean[Exotix] x Lime Frappuccino[Pacific NW])(reg)
● Double Strawberry Diesel (Sour Diesel[Humboltd CO] x Strawberry Diesel Cookies[Oni
Seeds])(reg)
● Pink Nepali Landrace (reg)
● Classy Breath (After Diner Breath x Valedictorian[MassMedical])(reg)
● Sunshine Blotter (LSD[Elev8] x 9 lbs Bammer[Jinxproof])(reg)
● After Breakfast Breath (Garlic Breath 2.0 x Bubblegum Breath)(reg)
● Grandpas Hammer (Grandpas Stash[Ethos] x 9 lb Hammer[Jinxproof])(reg)
Trichrome King
● Debbie Does Dallas( Pink Taco x XXX[ethos]])(fem)
● Grandpas Stash R3 [Ethos] x Pink Taco(fem)
OG Seeds Surefire Genetics
● Peanut Butter MAC F2(reg)
● Chocolate Runtz (Runtz x Cocobamba)(reg)
● Roasted Runyz (Runtz x Roasted Garlic Margy)(reg)
● Digital Bamba (Digital Dream x Cocobama)(reg)
● Slurribamba (Slurricane x Cocobamba)(reg)
Doc Wylder
● Kushmintz (Rabid Hippie x PBB)(reg)
● Cereal Milk x PBB(reg)
● Iodine Poisoning (Durban Poison x PBB)(reg)
● Skippy Breath BX1 (Peanut Butter Hejiruana x PBB)(reg)
● C99 x 705 Haze (fem)
New projects coming soon from:
Universally Seeded
Aeque Genetics
Mylo Grow

37 Likes