Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Those are nice raised boxes…but I’m really interested to see what happens with the albino…and I hope if you breed it it gets named after Johnny Winter!!

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean by “for those put for br?”

Ok folks, so I have been a member of a place called the CSTA (Canadian Seed Tester Alliance) for a while now. This started as a place for Canadian breeders to find Canadian testers to grow out their seeds. It has now been expanded to breeders and testers in the USA. We are pretty full on breeders right now but if you ware looking to run some fire created by breeders let me know in a PM and I will get you an invite. There is no money involved in this. It’s simply breeders offering up their gear for free to those willing to grow them and provide updates/feedback. PM me if you are interested.

"With the increased recognition of the importance of genetics testing throughout the industry around the world, the CSTA stands to become an extension for breeder developmental processes bringing overall value to their products. Welcome to the Canadian Seed Testing Alliance. A community of likeminded individuals working together towards one common goal; Quality testing and reporting of genetics breeders want to bring to market. Join up today and become part of a new breed of genetics testing and verification with data collection, photo ops, pheno hunting and more…

Hi. We’d like to invite you to our Canadian Seed Testing Alliance Discord server. The first and only of its kind. We have a number of breeders putting up fresh genetics and over 80 testers. As a member, you can apply for a project at your leisure and choose from a wide variety of genetics. Seeds and shipping are always free for testers. We have chosen Discord as our testing platform because #1. It’s cannabis friendly and we won’t loose our data to IG haters #2. It’s virtually scammer free and no one can track your IP address and #3. It’s very well organized and we can all be under one roof. Check out my IG for the advertisement. Discord server link is in my IG bio. We hope to hear from you. Open to Canada and the US"

Current Projects
Coastal Mary Seeds
● CBD Cheese Autoflower(fem)
● Nevilles Haze Autoflower (fem)
Dank Donkey Genetics
● Caked Kush(Rock Cake F2 x Kush Mints F4)(reg)
Bad Ass Seeds
● Magdalene (Bad Betty x Gods Mac) (reg)
Almond Farm
● Blackberry breath[JOTI] x Milk Bag[Tunaaa Room] (regs)
Turpene Time Genetics
● Twisted Diesel (Twisted Cherries x Stawberry Dkesel Cookies[Oni Seeds])(reg)
● Skunky Limers (Mr Clean[Exotix] x Lime Frappuccino[Pacific NW])(reg)
● Double Strawberry Diesel (Sour Diesel[Humboltd CO] x Strawberry Diesel Cookies[Oni
Seeds])(reg)
● Pink Nepali Landrace (reg)
● Classy Breath (After Diner Breath x Valedictorian[MassMedical])(reg)
● Sunshine Blotter (LSD[Elev8] x 9 lbs Bammer[Jinxproof])(reg)
● After Breakfast Breath (Garlic Breath 2.0 x Bubblegum Breath)(reg)
● Grandpas Hammer (Grandpas Stash[Ethos] x 9 lb Hammer[Jinxproof])(reg)
Trichrome King
● Debbie Does Dallas( Pink Taco x XXX[ethos]])(fem)
● Grandpas Stash R3 [Ethos] x Pink Taco(fem)
OG Seeds Surefire Genetics
● Peanut Butter MAC F2(reg)
● Chocolate Runtz (Runtz x Cocobamba)(reg)
● Roasted Runyz (Runtz x Roasted Garlic Margy)(reg)
● Digital Bamba (Digital Dream x Cocobama)(reg)
● Slurribamba (Slurricane x Cocobamba)(reg)
Doc Wylder
● Kushmintz (Rabid Hippie x PBB)(reg)
● Cereal Milk x PBB(reg)
● Iodine Poisoning (Durban Poison x PBB)(reg)
● Skippy Breath BX1 (Peanut Butter Hejiruana x PBB)(reg)
● C99 x 705 Haze (fem)
New projects coming soon from:
Universally Seeded
Aeque Genetics
Mylo Grow

37 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. And just were to put them.

1 Like

Love the albino sprout.
Well the other pics too.

3 Likes

Taking it down a notch tonight. Even I confused myself last night even though it all worked out fine. I have to admit I was disappointed with the non-North Americans for whom I set up your own giveaway. Four members signed up, that’s awful. Well I had to buy International stamps today to mail the seed pack to @Txana_kuin so I have some leftover stamps so this drawing tonight is for anyone in the world that gets mail. I do not guarantee delivery but do guarantee they will be mailed.

I’m excited for this pack tonight. Part of a limited edition run and only my fourth Fast Photo cross. I had an especially strong Strawberry Pie auto that I crossed and used some of it’s pollen to dust a couple buds on the 5 Killer Cookies plant I had running. Crossing a potent, sweet auto with a powerhouse sativa dominant photo. I hope whoever wins these doen’t toss them in the bottom of their seed collecting box and actually grows them out.

I will be drawing the winner tonight somewhere around 9:00 EST.

1. @RadioWaves
  2. @Kgrim
  3. @PioneerValleyOG
  4. @Kronnkk
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @A-Loc
  7. @MonsterDrank
  8. @Ris
  9. @HumblePie420
  10. @Kasper0909
  11. @CTGrown
  12. @CanuckistanPete
  13. @THCeed
  14. @yardgrazer
  15. @patsnumone
  16. @mota
  17. @Sincitytoker
  18. @Abbbian
  19. @MonsterDrank
  20. @Cannaology

Add next number, please!

19 Likes

Wow!! @DougDawson What great opportunity to test and grow some amazing genetics!!

Sure wish we could commit!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing!
Currently though, I have a commitment to the members of OG to grow out the giant pile of beans I’ve been traded/ gifted! :grin:

2 Likes

I know many cannot commit and that’s cool. I fully understand that. I am sure some will want in though. It’s just a good opportunity to get some free fire from breeders to grow and your updates benefit them so it’s a win, win. Now that we opened up to breeders and testers from the USA we should start finding more folks.

13 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG, nice socks :grin:

2 Likes

Oh man. Saw Johnny Winter at the SanDiego Street Scene. Wrote a letter that was printed in Guitar Player Magazine, Letters to the Editor. They titled it ‘Warmed by Winter’
He had 2 brothers, Edgar and I wanna say Jim or Dennis, a couple of them were albino. They not only started a trash business in NY, they had a band named White Trash, thinking that was Edgar’s project.
But Johnny.
No recording ever did him justice to his live performances.
I play, have been a fan of musicians, met, played with, learned from, taught, admired, envied, but Johnny.
Winter did, in fact, warm my heart. :heart:

4 Likes

This is a true story. I swear on @PioneerValleyOG right testicle. The very first time I smoked weed was in 1969 and I was 13 years old. I used to live in Woodstock NY and on Saturday and Sunday mornings I had the job of cleaning up the place from the night before. This one Saturday August 9th 1969 Johnny Winter and his band were rehearsing to play that night. Now imagine this, playing keyboard and sax was his brother Edgar Winter. Those albino boys were sensational and I didn’t have a clue who they were. :joy: Anyway a week later they were up on stage thrilling the crowd in the early morning at Woodstock.

Back to my first high. I was carrying trash out back across the patio to toss it in the dumpster and the band mates were sitting out at the tables drinking beer and smoking weed. I was asked if I smoked and not wanting to sound uncool I said sure I do. Hacked my lungs out and got clapped on the back by a few of the band members while they all got a good chuckle at me. Now the most incredible part, Johnny opens a cigarette case with joints in it and said here kid take one for later.

I think I’m gonna cry reminiscing about that day. :upside_down_face: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

20 Likes

Oh. My. God. That’s freaking A-MAZING!!!

5 Likes

Hell yes. Good one.

I met Lindsey Buckingham when we were on a VIP list on line for a Smashing Pumpkins concert. I was a little bombed, and I kept telling my girl, ‘I know that dude in front of us,’ and she’s like, ‘shhhhh.’ So we get to the front, I knew he heard me, and he leans over to the guy with the list and mumbles, 'Lindsey Buckingham. ’
And I was like, ‘I WAS RIGHT!!!’

Doesn’t come close to a jibber from Johnny tho…

1 Like

If only we had more room…

1 Like

@CanuckistanPete @LoveDaAutos @PioneerValleyOG I helped run stage sound back in Houston when Edgar Winter came through with Carmine Appice on drums. I was taking sound engineering classes in college and my professor was hired to run stage sound since he had a business on the side. I was top of the class so he offered me extra credit if I would help him. I swear I lost some of my hearing that night it was so friggin loud. Edgar Winter was losing his hearing by then so we ran double the amount of amps to pump out some huge sounds. We had another student with us to run cables and at the end of the night and when the band was heading to their trailer to unwind, that student pulled out a joint in front of the band and was the only one asked to join them for a drink in. Damnit!! I still have the cassette tape signed by the whole band somewhere.

6 Likes

Love Johnny Winter. Edgar put out some good stuff too (They Only Come Out At Night is a great album)
But Johnny was amazing.

2 Likes

Thats the cassette tape they signed!!

1 Like

That’s a great story and just an unbelievable memory for you.

2 Likes