Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

PVOG rolls global. Kinda my thang.

2 Likes

Damn some of those sound amazing to me :flushed:

Thank you for the opportunity :raised_hands:

I gotta see if I can fit anything, but my year quickly started getting full.

2 Likes

The link does lead me to an app, should be aware. A Google Play app. This does not detract from its obvious attraction and benefits. Conversely, it authenticates it in several ways. Google Play doesn’t just throw apps into play.
Although there was this one time, when I was in band camp…

3 Likes

No worries, they are not going anywhere. It’s just a cool planform to match up breeders with seeders. A symbiotic relationship that should work out for both parties.

Yes, it’s a Discord server so it will want you to download the Discord app but it’s a well know app. Discord has 196.2 million monthly active users so I would consider that a pretty trusted platform and app.

5 Likes

Love this idea, what a great opportunity for all involved. I’d like to get a few more grows under my belt first but count me in (in the future) :+1:

2 Likes

Alright last call here

3 Likes

I’m working on a Discovery Network show at the moment and we use Discord everyday for work.

7 Likes

@LoveDaAutos, I put the year’s first photos in dirt today, so no more photos this year for me. But these… :slight_smile: Thank you so much for even more edge of our seat thrills!!

Good luck everyone!

Every bit as lucky as all them other numbers, #16!

3 Likes

Congratulations @CanuckistanPete, @Txana_kuin @FirstCavApache64 :rocket:

Sweet giveaway’s @LoveDaAutos

kind of you to pay it forward FCA64 :muscle:

5 Likes

Yup buck, @FirstCavApache64 is good people.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Congratulations @HumblePie420 please send me your information and I’ll get the seeds sent off to you.

13 Likes

Congrats @HumblePie420 :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @LoveDaAutos! I won’t toss 'em and they will not end up at the bottom of my seed box. I will grow these brother. I really dig autos.

5 Likes

Congrats @HumblePie420!! Well deserved!
Thanks again @LoveDaAutos!!
:v: :seedling: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :herb:

3 Likes

Nice wins everyone!!
Awesome giveaways @LoveDaAutos thanks for all the love :raised_hands:

:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Dam this is getting crazy so many seeds floating around a guy wonders how the seed sellers are staying in business?

6 Likes

I bought 2 packs from Johnnypotseed, I don’t mind supporting nice people with reasonable pricing, even though I’ve got more than enough seeds :laughing:

11 Likes

I’m super new here, but I seriously have never been on a forum where literally EVERYONE is generous and happy when others win things. I have not personally seen anyone being negative. I just hope to join in the generosity eventually.

Shout out to literally everyone on this forum :heart_eyes: glad to be here.

24 Likes

I also have bought 5 strains from Johnny I’m sure he could sell ice to Eskimos .

8 Likes