Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Indeed she was!

When I was a kid I definitely dreamt of Genie :joy:

1 Like

All those classic women still looked good all the way to the end, always sad to see any of them parish.

2 Likes

I was irritated that Salem, MA had a bewitched statue but now it looks like someone has gone and defaced it. Maybe they also did not like how it trivialized the lives of the people who died in the witch trials.

3 Likes

World is full of idiots with nothing to do. Maybe their parents didn’t whip ass enough. I would have never even had that thought in my head for fear of ensuing ass whipping that was coming.

2 Likes

I agree… Either someone is STILL a must-kill-the-witches nutjob and is pissed thatthe town doesn’t demonize them… or it is someone (Such as myself) who’s family roots come from that terrible dark era and Salem is now ‘Disney-izing’ it…
Kinda tacky on the towns part-- petty on whoever did this

2 Likes

It’s in there somewhere lol

2 Likes

A lot of history is being taken away by the people that think they have a right to edit history just because they have a problem with FACTS!

3 Likes

How about we move this convo over to the chat thread :wink: i know, I started it :frowning:

5 Likes

recognized and agreed. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

@Greenfingers !
I got those seeds in the mail today! Thanks again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a direct descendant of this guy, who was the last person in USA jailed for blasphemy…

10 Likes

That guy sounds awesome. MA wasn’t ready for him.

2 Likes

Well god damn, good for you! Lordy o fuck!

2 Likes

That’s actually really cool :+1:

2 Likes

All outstanding pollen and seeds are heading for the mail :v:

32 Likes

Must be Christmas Eve at Doug’s house!

3 Likes

Number one for the win, wtg @Tracker.
You to @SHSC-1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Good luck party people!

4 Likes

No I think it’s seed heaven 8x 10 bedroom converted to a vault.

3 Likes

Beans have landed @sardinebags

You rock! Thanks growmie!

14 Likes

OK, we have put Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #15, @LoveDaAutos . See, patience pays off. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

32 Likes