Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Ok, I need some more votes for my pic in the photo contest. Seems a lot of early entries received an exorbitant amount of votes. Once you see my pic, if you feel it doesn’t deserve a vote, that’s fine. But I’ll think you’d agree, it’d look pretty sweet on the poster. And from the infamous PVOG!

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

How do i vote and why were you guys arguing about the photo?

2 Likes

No one is arguing, lol. Just click on the link and heart :heart: the photo!
It was more of a conversation thing…:grin:

3 Likes

Brother, I have seen you ask for votes on your pic a couple times now but there is no vote yet. Check out the quote below. A vote will be put up on the 22nd for 8 days. The number of likes on your pic will have zero effect on the vote. Just an FYI bud. Also yes, your pic would definitely look good in the center :wink: I gave it a like but it wont help the vote, lol.

10 Likes

I gave it a like as well. :wink:

2 Likes

also this is written, so not exactly sure how it’ll go down.
edit: probably the randome picker, then a vote for best. :wink:

4 Likes

A vote for the number one spot and a RNG for the other 38 :v:

4 Likes

I gave your pic a like as well @PioneerValleyOG
Seems we cant vote till the 22nd

3 Likes

Well, now I feel like a dumbass!! Thanks for the heads up DD!

4 Likes

Gotcha. Sweet!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Right in there with you brother lol

2 Likes

No worries man, I can see you really want this one and put up a great pic. Just didn’t want you stressing that you were behind just because others posted before you did.

4 Likes

Ok, since I am kind of taking this off topic let me right the ship.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555
tenor (3)

11 Likes

Sharks!!!

3 Likes

15 min and I will do a giveaway for a pack of my Sour Grape F1’s and collector card. No wiki, going old school on this one. See you all in 15 :wink:

26 Likes

Oh snap! Old school! @DougDawson switching it up! I’m lucky enough to have the card and seeds already, Good luck everyone! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you brother!! Yes,I was a bit confused, I did see something abut a rng, but didn’t know if that was for the order, orrrrr, also, was curious about Photoshopped vs. Raw pics. Not trying to cause controversy at all. The most important thing is that we make the best poster possible. And again, thank you for clarifying things. Not sure how you work so much magic sorting out stoners confusions such as my own.

3 Likes

I just smoke a joint and go, lol. stoned-smiley

5 Likes

The chat thread would be great for this discussion :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Im hanging around here for a while :neutral_face:

2 Likes