Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Double win! Very cool. Thanks @DougDawson & congrats on the suprise win @Foreigner !

5 Likes

Congratulations both of you. Canā€™t wait to see what you come up with. @DougDawson youā€™re spreading your seed far and wide, this pollen will be a legacy for you for many years to come. Thanks for all you do for the community, truly first class.

7 Likes

You have until they get at least decent sized pom-pom budsā€¦like week 3-4, depending on the plantsā€¦ you still might score!

4 Likes

Got a couple packages today.
@Gonzo, thanks my friend, ill tag you when I drop some alien bubble.

13 Likes

And thatā€™s why I keep entering haha. But yeah, Iā€™ve already started to drop their light hours, 24:0, 20:4, now 18:6. Theyā€™re showing pistils at every node, and they look like they are gonna blow into flower. Like, all systems go, ready for launch type situation haha.

I plan to keep cuts, so I can do whatever in the future, but I really wanna hit the lowers during this run. Weā€™ll see, maybe the stars will align and Iā€™ll get some pollen in time. If not, thatā€™s fine too :+1:

Thank you @Tappy got your package today also, the mailbox was on firešŸ”„ I think we lost one of the testers, the top of the vial was crunched. Everything else looks good. 4 of the testers survived only one bean got crunched.

Your making it hard for me to say the testers are the last to get started. You sent me more than I expected. Thanks my friend, Iā€™ll get the testers going tonight.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

After a long time the magic beans arrived, I thought for a moment that they would not arrive anymore and today I receive this big surprise in my mailbox! Thank you very much @greenbeans506 I canā€™t wait to grow these beauties!

9 Likes

Went to the mailbox today :mailbox: and received 4 letters from this amazing community! :heart:

@DonGnosis @darkillusion @TopicalWave @sardinebags

Thank you all :pray:

27 Likes

Wow bro, you got hooked up. Very nice

Grundle

5 Likes

Have fun with those! You did great especially the @darkillusion sour 13s :kissing:

4 Likes

Ok, I need some more votes for my pic in the photo contest. Seems a lot of early entries received an exorbitant amount of votes. Once you see my pic, if you feel it doesnā€™t deserve a vote, thatā€™s fine. But Iā€™ll think youā€™d agree, itā€™d look pretty sweet on the poster. And from the infamous PVOG!

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

How do i vote and why were you guys arguing about the photo?

2 Likes

No one is arguing, lol. Just click on the link and heart :heart: the photo!
It was more of a conversation thingā€¦:grin:

3 Likes

Brother, I have seen you ask for votes on your pic a couple times now but there is no vote yet. Check out the quote below. A vote will be put up on the 22nd for 8 days. The number of likes on your pic will have zero effect on the vote. Just an FYI bud. Also yes, your pic would definitely look good in the center :wink: I gave it a like but it wont help the vote, lol.

10 Likes

I gave it a like as well. :wink:

2 Likes

also this is written, so not exactly sure how itā€™ll go down.
edit: probably the randome picker, then a vote for best. :wink:

4 Likes

A vote for the number one spot and a RNG for the other 38 :v:

4 Likes

I gave your pic a like as well @PioneerValleyOG
Seems we cant vote till the 22nd

3 Likes

Well, now I feel like a dumbass!! Thanks for the heads up DD!

4 Likes

Gotcha. Sweet!! :partying_face:

2 Likes