Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Deets by priv note please…

2 Likes

Good people are still around… wow

5 Likes

lol,overgrow is the best :rofl:

3 Likes

Dunno if I have 30, so yall might end up with 6 packs…
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Jk

11 Likes

I received this awesome letter within a very short timeframe! Thanks PVOG! Much appreciated!

8 Likes

We have to keep in consideration that not everybody grew up speaking English on this site I say like another member you do a hell of a lot better job than I would trying to write any other kind of language

3 Likes

You were first in my book. Send me your deets, I’ll send you some really stinky Cheese beans.

3 Likes

Forgive me my bluntness, but I find this somewhat of a bullshit statement.

What I mean is; just because not everybody grew up speaking English, doesn’t give a free pass to use language willy-nilly. The pen is stronger than the knife and the burden of the results of using the pen just as much as the burden of the results of using the knife lie upon the shoulders of the user, not of the receiver.

1 Like

We are all here to have fun not throw knives. Just because someone of another nationality can’t write perfect English does not mean to me that he should not be able to join in any of our fun games because of it. Everyone is welcome to participate in my games.

13 Likes

I wasn’t throwing knives, though I can see how it may look that way now.

I wasn’t even aware what the remark was about, I’m just a stickler for correct language use at all times and I defend correct use of language as it’s a protector of each and every language user.

edit: I’m quite paradoxical that way. I advocate correct use of language but also creative use of language just as much, not to each other’s negating, not negating that negation may happen through it, because doubling and trippling the layers of meanings makes language all the more interesting, easier and yet deeper in understanding, and at the same time more difficult to understand yet when understood properly deepening into the individual receiver.

I’m in awe of your seed games honestly :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you for saying that everybody wishes they had perfect grammar in any language but sometimes we just have to put up with some broken wrenglish

8 Likes

I’rl totally pu t up with your browken Englsih man.

2 Likes

I ca write da fuk outta a essay but im here cuz i smoke reefer :joy:

3 Likes

Picking the # later today. Get signed up soon if you want Alien Bubble :alien: :alien: :alien:

3 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes
tenor (3) .

12 Likes

OK , we have our latest BOG Blue Kush pollen. Its #25, @DonGnosis . Congratulations. Send me your info to collect your prize.

28 Likes

The call goes out.

We show up!

🫡

13 Likes

Sign up below for your chance to win some BOG Blue Kush pollen. Good luck everyone.

1. @Kronnkk
  2. @duo :canada:
  3. @BuckeyeBeanz
  4. @potpotpot
  5. @yardgrazer
  6. @NoCal
  7. @Tracker
  8. @ColForbin
  9. @Tripl3fastaction
  10. @freed111 :canada:
  11. @mike28086 :us:
  12. @beneficial
  13. @BudWhisperer
  14. @Thats_bank
  15. @sprinklememaynee
  16. @FeloniousMonk
  17. @Greenfingers :us:
  18. @Tuned :canada:
  19. @A-Loc
  20. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  21. @Piter :es:
  22. @patsnumone
  23. @pharmerfil
  24. @503BudMan
  25. @ Keene
  26. @CanuckistanPete
  27. @Kasper0909
  28. @donuchee
  29. @Tao
  30. @gonzo
  31. @420noob
  32. @tbone1
  33. @dingys
  34. @djtrip
  35. @Goldleaf808
  36. @Illicitmango
  37. @RadioWaves
  38. @blowdout2269 :us:
  39. @Carl-Spackler
  40. @ix3u
  41. @unomas :us:
  42. @bigzach87
  43. @GreenBhoy
  44. @dingys
    Add more numbers as needed.
43 Likes

Thank ya for the sweet giveaways all the time Doug. I love it, it’s so much fun to see everyone getting hyped for the gear you send out.! I’m sitting this one out. But good on you my friend.

Paws

3 Likes

Wasn’t I at number 5? Idk maybe I’m thinking about your other wiki