Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

All good now, somebody fixed it.

K get in there duo

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @DonGnosis !

2 Likes

It looks like THCseed somehow made mine unbold. I have no idea how. It looks like all he did was put his name down after mine, and then it un-bolded my name. I have no idea.
It’s fixed tho :grin:

1 Like

Sorry @DonGnosis , I have been catching up on all the posts so was slow to get to this. Looks like someone else posted my list for you, lol.

4 Likes

Haha ya no worries man, these guys jumped right on it

1 Like

Yea, he’s a real wizard, that @THCeed :grin:

1 Like

My pal/source ran the Corey in hydro with great results.

I made all those numbers so I didn’t overwrite anyone, from 7 to 10 and put myself at 11, it didn’t say I was overwriting anyone. :peace_symbol:

It’s easy. To bold a word simple put 2 asterisks ** ** on either side of it. That or select the word and hit the B in the menu. :v:

1 Like

I don’t think I did very much I’m clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff I thought I might even screwed up his name after I looked at it

2 Likes

@THCeed turned me into a newt!

7 Likes

Love the holy grail!john-cleese-holy-grail-tim-the-enchanter

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @HappyTrees23s! These sound very interesting.
And thanks @DonGnosis for the chance!
:+1:t5:

4 Likes

Hoping the #1 spot is lucky again, as it’s been for so many others. If I ever hit one of these number generator drawings, i will dance under the moon!!

1 Like

Strange. :thinking: It’s fixed now. I’ll add my name again.

If anyone sent me beans to test, and is not On My List
Please message me or post on the thread and I’ll add you. I have new Books of Records. Thanks!!

3 Likes

I see you @duo !!! Yer in.

1 Like

So here is your latest winner of BOG Blue Kush pollen. It’s #24, @503BudMan . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes
tenor (3)

10 Likes