Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

1 Like

I am sure they are, I just happened to receive some of them today and read the label just before seeing your post :rofl: When I did I thought “that doesn’t look right”, lol. Not a big deal, just thought I would mention it.

2 Likes

Anyone who has beans coming from me, they’re in the mail.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you @Cartwright received your seeds!! You’re a lifesaver!! :cheese:

4 Likes

Bloody 'ell, looks like they are all landing. Nothing but net!

Thanks for the heads up, and happy growing, there’s gold in them thar beans;)

4 Likes

I’m pumped on these!!

2 Likes

No reason not to be, as @DougDawson mentioned to me the other day, ‘it’s hard to find bog plants that don’t do great’, in so many words. He worked his lines long and deep, and seemed to keep it simple. No autos, no fems, just brickhouse reg photos.

I am very happy to be able to give back, and super happy about the enthusiasm about the beans.

Good luck @Kasper0909 , and all you others with the sweet tooth :slight_smile:

18 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG Found a couple… the one is from 2006, crappy photo–but the 3rd to the right is the 88G13 x HP… the smaller one to the right is Hashberry…
The decent photo is a Mr.Nice G13HP with about 3 weeks to go until harvest…
Kept some as Mom’s… they became HUGE tree’s with nice Canopies…
In 2010/2011 (?) we had a severe infestation of anything you could think of… like a plague-- found out that the framing of our house just on top of the foundation was rotted through due to a crap job by the guy that installed our sliding door… leaving a hole throu to the outside under the deck that was about 14’’ x 5’’ under the Panda… EVERYTHING was getting in…Mites, whiteflies, powder mildew-- even blight. So had to kill off EVERYTHING-- fixed the foundation- used an ozone generator in the room, scoured the room and replaced the panda… and then started over.
Lost MANY irreplaceable genetics…
POG,WW,G13 and hash

11 Likes

good thing bodhi has been using 88g13hp and also hazeman on DC seed exchange !

With all the heads turning on the BOG LS, perhaps you cats want some more candy.

I’ve been working a cross of OGS - Willamette Valley Pineapple x BOG - Sweet & Sour Cindy, for a bit now. It has been dubbed ‘Rotten Pineapples’. This cross has a couple different expressions, and is basically, an early finishing sativa dominant hybrid. She is rotten fruit in the jar early, and we’ve had some cure to a root beer/sasparilla kinda thing.

My stock on those seeds is running low, but I am running the F3’s right now to make a new batch of seeds. So, I cannot offer them until they are done.

But what I can offer today is:
Rotten Pineapples x BOG LSD – multiple females, by one studly lsd male

I’m not going to post pictures here now, you can find her in my thread, from year’s past, and in my current grow.

Sweettooth anyone?

First ten OG’s to give us a rousing, “I Want Candy”, get a pack of RPxLSD, and maybe a surprise too;)

I’m gonna cook dinner, so keep it down in here :innocent:

19 Likes

I Want Candy!!! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I Want Candy :slight_smile: :anger: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

6 Likes

“I Want Candy”
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

I Want Candy

5 Likes

I want candy!!

5 Likes

I want candy.:green_heart:

6 Likes

:chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar:I Want Candy :chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

I WANT CANDY!!! Wrapped in a sweater

4 Likes

I want candy or am I late

1 Like

I want a Can-do attitude!! :wink::sunglasses::green_heart:

☆DJSF

1 Like