Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Clint Eastwood?

6 Likes

BINGO…you win PM me your address.

4 Likes

Beat me to it, and finally one I didnt have to use google for too LOL

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I searched that real quick lol

2 Likes

Think ima hang here a bit.

6 Likes

“You can have these seeds when you pry them out of all 8 of my cold, dead hands!!!”

He played the Tarantula if I’m not mistaken @darkillusion?

Shucks! I’ll have to keep camping!

3 Likes

That’s Charlton Heston, but the mistake is understandable.

No need to do that…I am in a giving mood right now, might have something to do with the brownie I had earlier. PM me your address and I will seed a few beans your way.

7 Likes

Woah! What?! Dude that’s so rad!

Maybe this in-office day is turning around!

Thanks @darkillusion !!!

6 Likes

The 88g13HP is no joke.

3 Likes

Holy cow Batman!! That’s a LOT!!
You give SO MUCH to the Community… Thanks for all you do! :green_heart:

3 Likes

88g13Hp? Does it grow well outside? Sounds like it might…

2 Likes

We’ve grown it many time- but always inside-- this year-- throwing a few clones outdoors!
Y know in the house they got about 3-4ft about3ft wide and yielded around 6oz per plant…but that was hydro… I really think they’d do great outside- am counting on it!

3 Likes

It is a strain that does well outdoors in a warm climate. In colder climates not so well.

4 Likes

Our summers here are very hot & humid, but it can be cool and damp in the fall. This fall is supposed to be dry. My gardens should be full this season. Maybe I’ll get a chance to come across it again next year. Hope to get to see some pics this year!!!

@Lady.Zandra63 do you have any pics?

I got all the bags and pucks for this falls seed crop. Looks like I did ok.

14 Likes

I’ll have to look-- haven’t grown it in about 8-10 years… until the Cup grow challenge!!
They were robust x-mas trees…loved them-- one of my favorite grows, along with Hashberry!

5 Likes

I grow 88g13hp up here in Canuckistan, 52N @3000ft elevation. I have to light dep them so they finish in time as I have a very short season here and anything not in the greenhouse would be dead from frost by mid september.
Here’s one finishing up last fall. These were made by @Barefrog and gifted to me by @lunchpale I think?

24 Likes

Beautifully done, friend. They look scrumptious. Looks like they do very well inside!

3 Likes

Hey bud, you sure that’s not G13HP88?

1 Like

As i understand it they are the same/same… just letters/numbers in different places.

Wasn’t Bodhi’s male also found in seeds of the ndnguy work… via @Barefrog
for some reason I have this in my head

2 Likes