Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I have problem with wiki today.
I accidentally delete a partner from the list without having deleted his name in practice.
some bug.

I was having a problem as well and found out that the look on a laptop is different than on a cell phone. Everybody on this form is very helpful as you will see. Very polite as well no shaming as you see on other sites. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I understand correctly, but I looked through the edit history and it didnā€™t look like you deleted anyone?

You can inspect the edit history by clicking on the orangy-red pencil icon at the top right of the wiki postā€¦ you can use the arrows to scroll back.

3 Likes

Looks good to me too. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Tracker for this great Giveaway!!

1 Like

Congrats @BIGJ Nice win!!
Awesome Giveaway @DougDawson !!

2 Likes

Yes they did, it was on my giveaway thread wiki, not the one here.

4 Likes

Doh, kinda occurred to me it mightā€™ve been in a different thread, but didnā€™t dig into it any deeper.

1 Like

So.
To not occour any mistake.
When i click at edit wiki this nick name hasnt are on wiki list.
When i confirm my name occour a error and when i click again the list was edited like when i clicked on.
And @amumayuk have your nickname erased because they edit in this short time.
Sorry @amumayuk
Im human beign
And the computers commit bugs.
:wink:
Have all a good day
Thanks by tip @yardgrazer
Amazing opportunity @DougDawson your giveaway
Feel blessed

2 Likes

@herojuana.tom and @BudWhisperer so, if I went to the wiki and added my favorite number which could be, say, 357, (my pops old demolition/race car number) then I can add the number 357 to the wiki? Iā€™m confused, as that would add many blanks to be drawn. Please educate me.

2 Likes

If I understand correctly, merely putting yourself down as 357 wouldnā€™t effect wiki numbering, it would have you down as the next sequential number?

If you put in 65. (blank), 66. (blank), etcā€¦ up to 357, that would work.

Or maybe Iā€™m just confused about how it works.

ETA: Obviously no one should do that, because it will screw up random number drawing.

4 Likes

I know this thread is about seeds and clones but anyone into maps lol?

I found a huge collection of national geographics some time back and couldnā€™t keep all the magazines but dug through them for the maps.

Mostly 1978-2002

9 Likes

That is super cool!! Love me some maps. I had a giant wall size global map for years, and I would draw, or notated it, when I traveled.

3 Likes

Hey fam, I have an offer/ request for somebody:
I recently created an f3 cross from Bad Dawgā€™s Longbottom Leaf x Cakefighter F2 (Dragboat selected f1 plants that leaned heavily toward the LBL pheno.
Male plant structure was beautiful, and the Alpha female I crossed to had a sweet candied strawberry aroma in flower.
Anyway, I tested 6 white potentially immature seeds and got 0 germination. There are less than 200 total seeds, and I hate to waste good looking seeds on a germ test that I canā€™t run to flower.
So hereā€™s the offer:
Iā€™ll send a 10 pack of F3ā€™s to 1 member here that wants to start them immediately.
The request is that you report back with the germination result so that I can decide whether to send the rest of these into the community.
You donā€™t have to document the grow (although that would be a huge bonus IMO), just whether they pop or not.
TL2 and higher preferred, regularly active, with at least some documentation of an existing grow.
55-63 days flower

14 Likes

Iā€™ll do it brother!!

Iā€™ll pop em as soon as they land.

Grundle

8 Likes

Fuck yeah dude! Thank you! Oh man, I got so lucky, Iā€™m so grateful!

8 Likes

I feel Iā€™m lucky Mr. Headybear

4 Likes

I can do that, got an empty 4ā€™x4ā€™x80ā€™ new ac infinity tent.

1 Like

Thank you @OhNo555 ; Iā€™m gonna put these in MLGā€™s hands, but I greatly appreciate your offer of support.

Keep an eye out for these in the future, though, as long as Grundle can get 'em to pop!

4 Likes

Once I put my grundle on em everything pops. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes