Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I will be watching, but when you get ready to pull the trigger let me know. I just want to make sure I will be able to do it then.

3 Likes

This is where I come to get lucky too. :smirk: :rofl:

3 Likes

No matter how little!

2 Likes

It is what it is. I personally feel we should only fill in the initially posted set of numbered slots. Then and only then should we add extra numbers, one at a time, sequentially. But you are correct, :roll_eyes: there are individuals who believe they have lucky numbers so they post those numbers first and the wiki can look spotty while it all sorts out.

2 Likes

And to think all this time and I never used my lucky number. :slightly_frowning_face:

Iā€™ve tried a couple times with the lucky numberā€¦ So far itā€™s been shit!

3 Likes

4x4x80? Holy Robinā€™s, Batcat!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a biggin!

1 Like

Looking at the winning numbers over the past year will not show any particularly lucky numbers. It does show some exceedingly lucky individualsā€¦but those individuals were all using random numbers, so it does not seem to be a number that makes one lucky but instead being an individual :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™d of offered too, Heady, but my test slots are about bursting, and you have found quite capable hands, as well.

1 Like

Woo hoo. Been at work all day, just got home and opened up OG to a nice surprise . Thank you brother. Iā€™m Look forward to to experimenting with this pollen. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Yes that is right.

1 Like

Okay, @OhNo555 , I see you want some beans to grow, you like autosā€¦?

1 Like

So we should sign up as someone else! :rofl: :crazy_face: :laughing: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been semi stuck at home with viral conjunctivitis I picked up from my kid and did a spreadsheet of the winning numbers in a few threads. While it does seem pretty darn random, it is funny that the same numbers do sometimes keep coming up. Like, in one thread in 40 giveaways the same three numbers showed up three times each.

Obvious conclusion: William Shakespeare created the algorithm for these random number generators.

2 Likes

I feel like giving out some seedsā€¦
Free pack of sour 13 to the first person who asks for them.

12 Likes

Seriously people, someone jump on these!

2 Likes

Me plz ā€¦ what is Sour 13 lol

5 Likes

PM me your address. @CADMAN

4 Likes

Woah woah, moving so fastā€¦ :flushed: lol