Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Wow thank you so much

1 Like

Not only a quick draw, but a nice guy too. Bravo sir!

3 Likes

Thank you @Kronnkk for this, but you didn’t have to, very appreciated there’s so many nice OGers here it’s unbelievable wish the whole world was like that, looking after people very appreciated and thank you @darkillusion for the giveaway

6 Likes

It’s nothin’ lol @darkillusion included me in stuff yesterday when he didn’t have to (I prefired a ‘dibs’!) so I want to keep the generosity flowing @CanuckistanPete @Jameslax

4 Likes

Alright last pack of the night for me. First person to type in “Give me Sour” gets them.

8 Likes

Give me Sour

4 Likes

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. PM me your address.

6 Likes

Wow… many thanks!

HG!

2 Likes

Congrats @Piter on the win and thanks @darkillusion for another awesome giveaway

1 Like

Just think I still need to de-seed the buds still. All the seeds I have given out so far were the ones I could see right off the bat when I harvested the plant.

5 Likes

Hate to leave good OGers but gotta go get my cancer treatments until next time may all have a wonderful evening

12 Likes

Congratulations everyone. Thanks @Cartwright and @darkillusion for fending off the Monday blues!!

5 Likes

I am just happy there is a lot of interest in this cross I made. Plus it gives me a chance to work on my seed shipping outside of North America, so I am hoping all the seeds I send overseas first of all makes it and second in one piece.

12 Likes

Hola Gang

About that G13HP88
mine and Bhodi both came
from ndnguy.

I like to repeat that the deal was and is
that it is to be pass on for free on its own

However its ok to sell it cross
ndn believe that the only way to keep
is work alive was that it was pass on
for free. I try to follow him in its foot step.

Bare

21 Likes

I am not the type to sell anything I make. I do this as a hobby, not to make money.

9 Likes

Well, I am going to have to get my hands on that somehow. Give only! Love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I still have some G13 beans to grow out for a seed run. Just waiting on my next apartment inspection to be over with before I do another seed run.

6 Likes

I will be watching, nice work on the giveaways

3 Likes

Sucks for me living in an apartment. I have a few seed runs I want to do but can not due to space issues.
I want to do the following seed runs…someday
G13XHashplant
Tampa Crippy IX
Coastal Crippy
Vietnam Landrace
NL5 F4

13 Likes

Yea wouldn’t it be nice if we all had a piece of land way out in the cut, in a friendly grower state? Man o man, a guy can dream. I’d spend all day breeding & taking care of cannabis plants for free. As long as I had internet, a bed & food :laughing:

Oh & thank you @Cartwright guess we all got your envelopes on the same day. You’re the man!

9 Likes