Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Right in there with you brother lol

2 Likes

No worries man, I can see you really want this one and put up a great pic. Just didnā€™t want you stressing that you were behind just because others posted before you did.

4 Likes

Ok, since I am kind of taking this off topic let me right the ship.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555
tenor (3)

11 Likes

Sharks!!!

3 Likes

15 min and I will do a giveaway for a pack of my Sour Grape F1ā€™s and collector card. No wiki, going old school on this one. See you all in 15 :wink:

26 Likes

Oh snap! Old school! @DougDawson switching it up! Iā€™m lucky enough to have the card and seeds already, Good luck everyone! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you brother!! Yes,I was a bit confused, I did see something abut a rng, but didnā€™t know if that was for the order, orrrrr, also, was curious about Photoshopped vs. Raw pics. Not trying to cause controversy at all. The most important thing is that we make the best poster possible. And again, thank you for clarifying things. Not sure how you work so much magic sorting out stoners confusions such as my own.

3 Likes

I just smoke a joint and go, lol. stoned-smiley

5 Likes

The chat thread would be great for this discussion :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Im hanging around here for a while :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Those look like some Master Blaster seeds thanks for a shot at them. As always thank you for all you seem to do for this community! :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Iā€™m with him :arrow_up:

Hanginā€™ out.

Thank you as always, @DougDawson!

5 Likes

Itā€™s all fun and games till @DougDawson enters the roomā€¦oh wait, thatā€™s when the fun and games begins :slight_smile:

4 Likes

DD Signal

15 Likes

:arrow_double_up:holy shit I love this :green_heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

4Mdc

10 Likes

global thermal nuclear war

Nah, how about some trivia instead?

dd16d594b9c985f5e03eb98cad06fb3a76ec20d8_2_690x463

16 Likes

He is the man with the sack :santa:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in for trivia.

regards,

2 Likes

For a pack of Sour Grape F1s with a collector card be the first to correctly answer this. I won tickets to a concert on May 15th. Who am I going to see and who will be their opening act?

5 Likes