Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Amsterdam Holland, Im in US :us:

2 Likes

Nailed it, send deets

3 Likes

ChatGPT saysā€¦
ā€œThe Cannabis Cup was founded in 1988 in Amsterdam, the capital city of the Netherlands.ā€

Itā€™s gonna make trivia super easy going forward.

1 Like

Alright, gotta smoke this joint and let some more ppl pass though, next will be right on the hour

3 Likes

Wanna hear something really dumb? Iā€™m pretty tired and for a second I thought ā€œGeneva?ā€ and then of course I thought ā€œWait, no, duh itā€™s Amsterdam!ā€

Also, Bern is the capital of Switzerland.

3 Likes

I played with Chat GPT once, but for the life of me I canā€™t figure out which browser/device I was using.

Anyway I did it the old fashioned way, I searched for clips on Youtube and waded through them. I canā€™t believe how much time I spent trying to decipher what the guy from Scrubs was saying when it was the wrong clip. ChatGPT wouldnā€™t make that mistake!

3 Likes

Man you were lighting on that on CocoaCoir props to you with the quickness great win!:partying_face:

2 Likes

I was pounding on the keyboard should have used my voice recognition instead

1 Like

Give you an example. Hereā€™s my question.

ā€œName 3 things Amsterdam is most known for. Iā€™m talking your average person, not a historian.ā€

Answer from ChatGPT

" 3 things that Amsterdam is most commonly known for among the general public are:

1. Canals: Amsterdam is famous for its picturesque canals that are spread throughout the city and are an important part of its history and culture.
  2. Coffee shops: Amsterdam is known for its coffee shops that sell cannabis products, which have made the city a popular destination for tourists who want to experience its liberal drug laws.
  3. Red-light district: Amsterdamā€™s Red-light district is a popular attraction known for its legalized prostitution and sex shops, although itā€™s worth noting that this is not the only area of the city where such activities take place."

Pretty good

4 Likes

I had it make up funny stories about my wife. She was amused.

2 Likes

I was in the navy, there are red light districts all over the world. I have watched many sailors use them and then watched them in line to get shots to rid them of the SD they gotā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Why the Navy didnā€™t hand out free condoms is beyond my comprehension.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s simple, they donā€™t care, as long as they arenā€™t screwing each otherā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Yall get ready for more :fire: seeds from @AzSeaindooin420 !

3 Likes

Next up for 3 blueberry x vanilla frosting

Iā€™m prob making this too easy buuut

On November 6, 2012, initiatives and amendments were passed in two U.S. states to legalize recreational marijuana. One was Washington state. What was the other state?

These two states got together and also decided to have a ā€œsuper bowlā€ together

Donā€™t forget ur flag

4 Likes

California :us:

šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦ 10 characters

1 Like

Oregon maybe :us:

Iā€™m just guessing lol

LOL I know the answer but not saying anything

2 Likes