Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Colorado :us:

5 Likes

Nailed it! Def wasnt a game but rather a slaughtering hahah

3 Likes

There ya go……

2 Likes

Lmao I’m wasted…throwing guesses.!

4 Likes

Dayum str8, its Saturday night in :us:

2 Likes

That was proof which state had the better weed cuz they were to stoned to play hahs

2 Likes

He’ll yes brother

1 Like

Make sure to send deets and what u won

1 Like

The one with the football……

2 Likes

This is really a good thing to do for a few hours on a Saturday night from home. I go with a good friend on Thursday nights that lost his wife to cancer to a bar to play trivia, but this is so much better would rather toke and play than drink and drive for some fun.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the win Pawsfodocaws way to go😎

3 Likes

It just seemed wierd that the two states that legalized also made “Superbowl” that year and then the game happens and it was a smack down

2 Likes

Hell ya, what better to do and who knows, get some killer beans to grow out of it

1 Like

Appreciate it

1 Like

Sounds like maybe a football question coming up rate in my wheelhouse :crossed_fingers:

Ok here’s one, @AzSeaindooin420 send me your info and I will send you a strain of my picking for being so generous……

5 Likes

So let’s let some newcomers show up for the last one and pop it off at 45 after the hour. See y’all In 35 min

7 Likes

This has been fun to watch. Good stuff you’re passing out too bro. Though I only knew a couple answers,lol. Maybe I will have to commit!
Got this see run that should’ve done in 90-ish days, then was gonna run all members beans anyways…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey kid! I’m a computer, stop all the downloading!

2 Likes

It is a dam shame that weed was ever not legalized a long time ago as this community of people set a very good example that we are not the bad people for smoking what is natural without the intervention of man and a chemical process let Mother Nature rain supreme! Shame on the MAN :man:

4 Likes