Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I get myself on enough list without being on the horn. I’m not too worried about it. I would like to be removed.

Thanks for the offer, but I really don’t need anything.

I’m not trying to be a dick. But you’re right with me only being here for three weeks. So I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing and I’ll see you around :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Ok, if that’s what you wish. There is nothing wrong with being new man. I was new, every single person on OG was new here once. I was not saying that you have only been here 3 weeks so you are being wrong in some way. I was simply saying that since you have only been here 3 weeks, and have not entered all the giveaways, that your short time here made your odds smaller for winning a giveaway. That’s all. Was not meant as any kind of negative. But ok, I will stop carrying on. Have a good night :v:

12 Likes

Totally agree , I’m 1 win out of about 100. I did win some beans from @THCeed for a trivia question and was gifted some Bog gear from @Cartwright because it was breeder I’ve never tried and look forward to try them hopefully soon. :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

It’s all good. I’ll keep being around whenever I get the chance to be! You have a good night too!

8 Likes

I’m on here pretty much all day everyday and don’t win sometimes in weeks…
Patients is the key

5 Likes

Is there any body out there that wants some autoflowering regular seeds? :neutral_face: :thinking:

9 Likes

Yeah sure I love growing auto flowers :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe we could trade some time I have a modest collection of seeds :+1:

2 Likes

Got some Gorilla Glue 4 x (BigYield x Mi5) auto regs…
I will take a cheech (bong hoot) and think of a question…

@OhNo555 hit me up in a pm if you want.

3 Likes

I’ve never tried autos …:man_shrugging:t2:

Auto flowers ? Sure!!!

They are fun to grow just kinda like set it and forget it

Hmmm. Never had auto. Gorilla cross sounds good.

My question was gonna be how old is this cat, but even I don’t know that.
All I know is I rescued it.

Question is, how many years have I owned/taken care of this cat ?

First person to guess how many years I have been taking care of this cat wins the pack of seeds!

11 Likes

I say 6 years

2 Likes

12 years now.

2 Likes

Anything special to grow them?

1 Like

4.5 years…. And counting

2 Likes

9 years lol

1 Like

Hint… she is getting old. :older_man: