Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

My garden is currently shut down but my old OG#18 was really potent and a crowd favourite

Least potent probably the AMS, I kept it because it was really easy to grow and could handle a lot of abuse

2 Likes

Dibs.

Most potent cut is the Genie. Makes you forget what you were doing every few minutes. Its stupifying.

I cull out less potent cuts, but I will keep something around if I really like the way the plant grows or it has a very nice flavor or aroma.

4 Likes

the old grandpa scratch cut has some different terpsā€¦ friends describe is as Grandpaā€™s Basement workshop kinda smells. Hints of Terpentine, cleaner, pine, slight lemon/citrus and kind of a marshmallow sweetness in the back ground.

13 Likes

My most potent and weakest are the same because itā€™s the only thing Iā€™m runningā€¦ Bodhiā€™s Blackberry Lotus :laughing:

Iā€™m keeping it for a project. Hopefully to make seeds.

5 Likes

Ah man looks great. Short of the turpentine, your description sounds alot like my LA Pure kush cut just swap that for Sandalwood. The marshmallow slight sweetness comes in the cure. @SHSC-1

2 Likes

Dibs so far SAMSQUANCH og is the best and worst was gg4 that wasnā€™t

dibs on my zombie death fuck

2 Likes

So @blowdout2269 send me your deets

7 Likes

Ooh I want that LA Pure Kush cut someday. I ordered some Strayfox pack called Pillow Surfing Remix (Hollywood Pure Kush x Pure Kush Suge cut). It sounds like itā€™d be really good. Grabbed 2 packs of it actually.

6 Likes

Im on it, Sounds Like a wonderful seed win.
Thanks to all and this Great site
PM to follow

2 Likes

iā€™m glad that stardawg is getting spread as far and wide as possible.

1 Like

Big congratulations, @blowdout2269!! Nice win! leaf

Thank you, @420noob, for your OGenerosity! G8PxQ8j

3 Likes

Dibs my Blueberry yum yum has never failed me but my Alaskan TF I hate it but the ole lady loves it so I keep it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve also always hated ATF. Such a bland high. Itā€™s like if being high werenā€™t cool as fuck then thatā€™s ATF.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s difficult to answer.
I am restarting to grow, after 17 years of drought.
So I still not know what will be the more potent of the ones I have growing, butā€¦ I will bet for the Mango Widow or the Pink Floyd, or probably the Wild thai? :rofl:

I dunno.

@Cartwright they safely made touch down this time :grin:

12 Likes

Dibs still happening? Beautiful work
Most potent was sour
Least potent jillybean

2 Likes

Ooooooh score right there! Nice @Thats_bank

1 Like

Not just a dibs @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

And Iā€™m pretty sure you make seven so get on it brotha.

1 Like