Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Dibs my zdf is my strongest strain, i keep it because it has like 30% thc supposedly and my worst is pineapple express. Just because it was low yield

Edit: I have learned to read the whole question…

5 Likes

Shit tell me more about the zdf :flushed:

1 Like
1 Like

dibs…hands down best circa 2005 kryptonite and worst nirvana white rhino 25 yrs ago…utter trash and I could get higher on a cigar…lol

1 Like

Thanks I’ve been waiting on that one a while. Mine got kicked back I was watching everyone receive theirs like :pleading_face:

1 Like

Also @CADMAN i got these babies. I can still see the description in my head got them right at the top of my waiting list

6 Likes

Man I had a really good order placed last night through great Lakes for their 420 sale (I just couldn’t resist) after I came into a little money, then I realized they only take cash and money order. Guess I could read better haha. Gonna have to email them and cancel the order.

probably for the better haha, like I don’t have enough seeds already and shouldn’t be spending the money.

5 Likes

Way to go on that win @ blowdout2269 congratulations :clap::partying_face::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Wow @LoveDaAutos they landed this afternoon
Faster than Superman Thks Much.

3 Likes

What what what??? Noice!
Thanks friend. You’re awsome!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Magic dust made it to my porch! I’m on day 28F, so I’m dancing with the devil! Thank you very much @DougDawson !!! :blue_heart: :star_struck:

13 Likes

Thanks for the 4/20 glor @Mithridate
Love me some mixed fruits

Bless mate

15 Likes
4 Likes

@CocoaCoir last time I was in Amsterdam

93 till…

9 Likes

“I thank you for the items that you sent me
The monkey and the plywood violin
I practiced every night
And now I’m ready
First, we take Manhattan
Then we take Berlin.”

2 Likes

I thought you died Leonard?

1 Like

“I’m so depressed and nobody listens to me I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.”

2 Likes

I really like a lot of his stuff…but in small doses.

1 Like

“Poetry, like medicine, should be taken in small doses”
-LKJ

1 Like

For a pack of Stand Up Guy… which is LA Pure Kush x (GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze))… you tell me the next line and the movie it came from… my mothers favorite flick.

“This cab has a dent in it…”

6 Likes