Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Happy birthday @Jimdoors

2 Likes

Sweet and thanks @DougDawson!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Jimdoors!!!
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Have a nice day and thanks for the giveaways!!

2 Likes

Happy bday @jimdoors

1 Like

Congrats
@Tracker
@olschool
@Natea
@AzSeaindooin420
Pm me your picks and info

27 Likes

Oooh nice congratulations all!!

1 Like

Happy birthday @Jimdoors!

1 Like

Oh hell ya! I rarely win these! Today must be the day! Better go buy a lotto ticket!! Haha thank you @Jimdoors for the magic beans and happy freaking bday bud!

Message incoming!

8 Likes

See what I did.

5 Likes

Like bear?:bear:

2 Likes

@Jimdoors Happy Borntday to the Lizard King! Thanks for giveaway :metal:

@Slammedsonoma420 nice giveaways brother! :+1: thanks

5 Likes

Woohoo! Yipee!

4 Likes

Congrats ya lucky ducks :tada::tada::tada:

Thanks again for the chance @Jimdoors hope your birthday goes great :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

Paging Trad #247
DM me asap please

1 Like

Hey Canadians Exclusive VIVOSUN Gift Box Giveaway for Canadians💚

1 Like

Bodhi seeds, Appy mash up.

I did a pollination of 1 Wolf Pack female(Griesel x Appy) with a mix of pollen from 4 male Cobra Lips (the rare Chem 3 x Appy). The half sibling pairing is hopefully gonna throw some nice males to be used in future seed making projects as well as some choice females.
Anyhow, the point of this post is to say that I’ll be doling out 4 flips through a rousing game of movie musical trivia. The action will go down in 30 mins or so, if anyone’s interested. Open to all. And happy birthday @Jimdoors !
:grin::v::canada:

24 Likes

Definitely Hella interested brother!! Love your work! It’s awesome for those of us who missed the co-op sign up!!! Peace

artworks-000412564638-p0q1kl-t500x500

I’ll be watching, def enjoyed growing ur seeds. Sounds like enough time to roll a white apricot sherbet joint while we play :yum:

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, nice giveaway @Jimdoors woot woot :peace_symbol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that just got me bro

1 Like