Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

oh boy I can’t wait for that one… should be epic

2 Likes

When I was a professional performer, I played Jake in a cabaret show of The Blues Brothers!
I had something like 9 numbers, and they were all crazy dynamic choreography, and blues (obviously) which, at the time, I was a music theater performer, so it was a huge deal. I also drank a couple gallons of beer a night, so I looked the part.

8 Likes

Hell ya!! Can’t wait to see what u got hidden in ur tub of goodies for the special occasion

Lmfao bro!!

4 Likes

Thanks again for the awesome giveaways @Budderton :100: :metal:

7 Likes

No shit!

2 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 killing it today congrats brother!:+1:

3 Likes

Seriously I’m about to hit the gas station for a lottery ticket! It’s like 4/20 celebration came a couple days late for me!

9 Likes

Wanna direct anyone who needs free seeds over to my journal, Pakistani Chitral Kush crosses for whoever needs them (I prefer users to not be BRAND new though) and Pure Michigan F2 crosses for those who can grow immediately and post a log of at least flowering

14 Likes

Wow, party over here! Lol.

Thanks for the fun @Budderton and others. :+1:
Congratulations to all you winners! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been out with the family, and now back to trim jail. Y’all take care!
:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes
8 Likes

this-pointing-finger
Did yall not see the dope Blueberry seed giveaway above? Literally got a 1 in 10 chance of winning right now :fire:

Get signed up!!!

8 Likes

personally can’t sign anymore on principal and love for og…the gifts I have been bestowed I’m eternally grateful for…but the guilty minded will boycott these auctions after today because they know what they’re doing…I feel even guilty asking from 3 honest caring ppl now after I’ve seen these charades happening…I will formally announce my retraction from any further donation from anyone and continue to grow and show my attendance in respect for you 3 alone…I’m not a beggar a day in my life and I never want that label attached to my name…absolutely ever!!no more mention of the subject from me…mods I thankyou for your integrity and thought in mail…a totally respectable gentleman!!!

3 Likes

Even though I totally get where u are coming from, I don’t do seed runs so I can try to grow these thousands of seeds all by myself, weed is for the people and it brings me joy seeing other people have success and smoking buds from a lil tiny pebble of a bean that came out of my plants. I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels that way, ya there’s always gonna be the bad apple but the many ppl I’ve made happy with the medicine def out ways the shitty hit and run sock puppets. I’ve given out seeds thinking I was getting something in return and nothing showed but that’s on them and the bad karma they wanna rack up, def several members that come to mind with it but end of the day u do enough good for others and it comes back around one way or another and when I finally get around to growing what I may have been sent I will always tag their source so they can share that joy of watching those babies of theirs grow too, sometimes thats all we want in return

18 Likes

I have shared out quite a few beans. At least 50% to 60% reciprocate. I rarely make agreed upon trades because I don’t want to be burdened with disappointment. I’m just a hobby guy. There’s nothing in it for me other than sharing my beans around, and having a lot of options to save and choose from. Sometimes people hit and run for free shares. A couple times people didn’t come through on their end of a trade. But my collection is all the better for all the awesome gardeners here and other places who did share something to me.

26 Likes

Outta likes but def couldn’t agree more!

3 Likes

I’m here to enjoy the plant and these chances for new beans are so amazing. Especially for someone like me on a super tight budget. I’m doing sog’s my next few runs just so I can run as many packs because i love variety and feel like I get the most of a strain when I can switch things up frequently.

Just put these in the other day and have another 36 more next 80% or more that’s all from peeps here. I’m sure there’s people here that are just trying to score free shit but I’m in it for the love and share the beans I have and do giveaways myself. Some people could have ill intentions but that shouldn’t take away from the fun we have here.

14 Likes

Can we dance with your dates

5 Likes

That’d be Animal House.

2 Likes

I like the spoon as a tag!

2 Likes

I guess I lost LOL, Great movie too

1 Like