Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

What size pots (bags are those)?
I use grow bags too but start in plastic for ease of transplant.
How do you get a clean rootball out of a small bag like that?
Mine have always fallen apart , I did manage to peel a few down.

1 Like

Well if you watched Animal House…you win! :grin:

1 Like

What am I now
Im a Zit LOL

2 Likes

I just read your post about your cat and it sadden me as that had happened to us with are daughter and a dear fur baby of ares. His name was Pepper and he was a black Persian. we had him for a very long time as he was here before her. He immediately adopted her when we brought our daughter home from the hospitals. My condolences for your lose. :bouquet:

1 Like

Lol thanks, 48 em for a buck at the dollar store. They work great.

I wanna say they’re a bit more than a half gallon. They’re actually compostable so I don’t plan on taking them out, just gonna double pot into the next bags. They’re nice and cheap. They have smaller ones too.

3 Likes

Cool , Do the Roots break through clean without getting torn up
I wonder if they would work with auto (they dont like much of anything)?
Do they have a name and can be had at amazon?

1 Like

They are sure cheap enough to just cut open and plant the clean rootball.

1 Like

Yeah it seems like it from what I saw looking them up. They’re pretty damn thin, you can see through them a bit when you open the bag up.

That’s what I was thinking for these autos I’ve got coming up that I’m gonna do outside. Start em in these and you should be able to double pot with almost zero stress to the plant. I’ve been reading how sensitive they can be to stress.

1 Like

I wouldn’t even bother than your still gonna be tugging at the roots. Benefits to double potting too, not totally burying the pot. End up with extra volume for roots without taking up any extra space

1 Like

It’s more the built in timer, u go up pot in those first few weeks and needs a day or two to recover that’s a day or two u lose of the most important growth time for em. Autos should def be put in their final pot as soon as u see green poke out the soil

2 Likes

I was hoping the little pots would be ok as long as I double potted. Ah I need more tents lol

1 Like

Timing is key, as long as u do it before the plant would notice a thing then the better off u are.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Try and get em potted before any roots start poking through and they feel any resistance from the ground but I feel like even doing that the roots are gonna do that fairly quick

First two weeks those roots are digging deep! By 2nd set of true leaves they are pretty well established

1 Like

Yeah so my best bet is skipping the little pots. Fingers crossed for some good weather :crossed_fingers:
Ide like to get some autos going asap

4 Likes

Ok, we have our latest Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #9, @freed111 . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

23 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons
tenor (3)

11 Likes

Ok, next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck everyone.

1. @NoCal
  2. @potpotpot
  3. @Tripl3fastaction
  4. @Kushking902
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @FeloniousMonk
  8. @OhNo555 :us:
  9. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  10. @Cannaology
  11. @PioneerValleyOG
  12. @Ghgrower :us:
  13. @bigzach87
  14. @Tugthepup :us:
  15. @CapnCannabis :us:
  16. @donuchee :us:
  17. @503BudMan
  18. @ElGalloBlanco
  19. @patsnumone
  20. @duo :canada:
  21. @Tao
  22. @illicitmango
  23. @Piter :es:
  24. @dingys
  25. @unomas :us:
  26. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  27. @sprinklememaynee
  28. @A-Loc
  29. @STIGGY
    Add more numbers as needed.
35 Likes

Woah… Never been the first one to sign up before.

It’s so empty…

ECHO!.. echo… (echo)…

10 Likes

Lookin for cheap 1-2-3 gal tomatoe pots, black plastic bulk, please advise

2 Likes