Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Better to be safe. Lol

2 Likes

Possums also eat lots of ticks!

And they carry their young like a Kangaroo, its soooo weird :rofl:

In a pouch, like out of Aliens

1 Like

I am determined to win some pollen! :soon:

1 Like

Yes not too pretty to look at but great to have around

1 Like

That’s true there are not many marsupials around

1 Like

The possum story highlights of Sunday nights :joy::joy::joy::joy:

This one was really pretty with a lot of white on him. I say, him, because I have a resident ‘she’ I call Grassy. I think ‘he’ was here for ‘her’…
And I’m kinda sorry I seemed to mess up the give away. Had a home invasion here once, and even though I thought I recognized the coon going through the hole in the screen, it makes the screen door bang, I gotta get up and check.

2 Likes

Local nurseries is where I get them. They pay for them to be returned like $.25 then sell for $.75 that where I get them

1 Like

Yep Tuesday. I sent 2 letters to @AzSeaindooin420 who lives about 2 hrs away and he’s only gotten one so far on Friday I believe. I sent a letter to @adventuretime86 almost 5 wks ago he just got it and he lives between us.lol but from Canada 5 days 🤷. But yes I did.

4 Likes

I forgot today was Sunday. I’m sure it’ll hit soon. Yer da man.

3 Likes

Sorry I though I sent that pm, …

2 Likes

Ya I saw you pulled it right away but that was after I responded so said fuk it.

2 Likes

Did someone mention Guy on a Buffalo?!?

:grin:

3 Likes

4 Likes

OK, we got our latest Pollen winner. It’s #4, @Kushking902 . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons
tenor (3)

12 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live
. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @dingys
  2. @potpotpot
  3. @Tripl3fastaction
  4. @Kingkush312 :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @cannaology
  7. @HollySun91
  8. @PCC5rivers :us:
  9. @ElGalloBlanco
  10. @NoCal
  11. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  12. @Cormoran