Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Glad it made it safely, happy growing :v:

6 Likes

Thank you Doug.
Congrats on the pollen win @Kushking902!
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for a shot at this famous pollen you da man!! :muscle:

3 Likes

congratulations @Kushking902 !
I feel like a circling shark every time I see this wiki. Thank you so much for the opportunity @DougDawson and the work day pick me up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks! I can’t wait to sprinkle it on something :grin:

3 Likes

Sprinkle me mane

5 Likes

Received much fire today.
Thank you @chronix @Rhai88

18 Likes

I see you wanted some planted, I’ll get a couple of these in the ground!

1 Like

I am happy they arrived safely, let me know how they grow. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG I’ll see your Raccoon, and raise you one Black Bear. Lol

@Gonzo, theres a litteral “Bear Butt Bouncing”…

4 Likes

Picture is from a security cam so its not great, but that was on my porch last night.

3 Likes

Lol I woke up this morning to a raccoon paw print on my front bumper

Funny because the other side is missing a chunk of the corner because a huge fat fucker ran out in the road right into me

2 Likes

there is more than one bear in that picture!!!
i see a little one underneath. you can just make out its leg and paw under momma’s belly
we get forest critters on the property quite frequently. I really need to put come cameras back there

4 Likes

I totally agree! Good eyes, @SHSC-1! Looks like a tiny bear’s paw where there shouldn’t be one if it’s just one bear. And perhaps a bit of baby butt sticking out behind mom. Right time of year for cubs? Seems like it. Cool!

3 Likes

I didn’t notice that. If shes got cubs im glad I didn’t walk out and surprise her.

4 Likes

@darkillusion , these came today! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

12 Likes

I hope you have at least 3 carbon filters.

6 Likes

Luckily most black bears don’t react like grizzlies when it comes to babies. They’ll usually make a call that sends the babies up a tree and then run off or just chuff at you. Young bears are amazing climbers as are the bigger ones. Still best to give them some room and not stress mom out.

7 Likes

For the Royal Procession?

1 Like

your block will know youre growing ROYAL PROCESSION

4 Likes