Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Hows the buzz CC?

I havent grown it yet. Just from what iā€™ve heard of the parents.Might go alongside ICC cuz theyre also 12-13 weekers. Really any chem is going to stink and thats a special kush line.

2 Likes

There is nothing like experiencing a bear in the woods. Nothing puts every hair at attention and quickens your pulse like a bear 20 or 10 feet from you. @FirstCavApache64 while i have never had the opportunity to see that specific activity, Iā€™ve seen several black bears with cubs, while hunting (mostly spring turkey). In one experience I was sitting on a log and one came trotting over a hill on a path directly towards me, I suddenly realized if I didnā€™t do something heā€™d be right on top of me in about 5 seconds. So I let out a yell to get his attention, he slid to a halt, scoped me out. GET OUTTA HERE BEAR, was said a few times, loudly, and he turned and booked. Another time I watched a mom n 4 little butterball cubs following momma came walking up the stream bed. I suddenly realized her path was taking her between me n my truck. In that case, I was in full camo, I never moved, they never knew I was there, at least not right then, I was cross winded.
If I ever came across Momma and Cubs, and they all split and disappeared in different directions, Iā€™d totally freak. You would never know what direction to expect her to burst out of.
Iā€™ve found it best if itā€™s a lone bear, let it know youā€™re there, talk then talk loudly then yell if necessary.
There is a caveat here, if you ever run nose to nose to a bear, or come within a few feet, I would not suggest yelling, startling a bear can be hazardous to your health.
Bears arenā€™t like people. Youā€™ll remember every single one you meet. Thatā€™s for sure.

12 Likes

Royal Procession have flowering period about 12-13 weeks @CocoaCoir ???I win some of these

man that royal processionā€¦ wish I had won me a pack of that LOL
I seemed to be arriving late to the party during the @darkillusion giveaways but that;'s the way it goes :wink:

2 Likes

The AMG sour is 12-13 weeks.

Royal kush seed stock is very sour leaning also so I wouldnt imagine it would be much less.

I won some, yes.

Sorry I try to do my give a ways on different days and times to spread the love.

8 Likes

@darkillusion what the correct flowering period of Royal Procession?

1 Like

I was lucky enough to be here the other day for a different win, but I too always seem to come at the wrong times lol

That Royal Procession sound frekin awesome haha

Has anyone started any of Darkillusions beans yet ?
I would really like to see some Sour 13 grown out.
Iā€™m not very familiar with the AMG Sour either. I believe it has an older Sour Diesel cut in it, but dok tknow about the other strain.

Iā€™m hoping someone finds that old school sourā€¦and likes to share :joy:
I miss that taste so damn much

2 Likes

Hard to say these are F1 seeds so there will be some variation in flowering times between the seeds. The AMG is a 11-12 week flowering time and the Royal Kush is around 9 weeks.

6 Likes

Understood
you ll know when they showed up here.
@HappyTrees23s you win with this one with me
you already pop than?

LOL no need to apologize :wink:
blessing the community with those seeds is no small thing and itā€™s fun watching people win stuff. Those are some heavy genetics you were throwing downā€¦ nothing but respect from me brother :wink:
Iā€™m pheno hunting through 30 seedlings of Long Valley Royal right now so Iā€™m not hurtin over here hehehe

7 Likes

I can offer you a pack of Sour 13 if you would like?

10 Likes

No, I havnt won the Royal Procession yet.

Iā€™m hoping someone here has started some of DI beans tho. I would love to see how his F1s come out.
They are such nice genetics, they are bound to make some beautiful girls.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s hella cool.

3 Likes

Who is PC?

RiS is doing a new mystery equipment giveaway & coupons :+1: :fire: Get signed up on that wiki! :clock10:

9 Likes

Received from @tresbundles today and the name PC. Post office screw up had me sending doubles, peeps getting them now, it seems.
Blessing upon you both!!!

21 Likes

Damn, all these critter pics!
Wish Iā€™d have gotten a shot of the gigantic porcupine in my pasture Saturday. I had to do a double take because I thought it was bear cub, lol. He was magnificent. :grinning:

8 Likes

Glad they arrived safe, bud! Donā€™t sleep on those Logcakes :yum: :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes