Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

When I dusted the Lsd with blue sunshine I dusted a lower couple buds, only to preserve the top bud. I don’t know if it worked. I haven’t smoked the top yet.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I plant to be where your at here in a couple years haha already have more crosses than I could possibly pull of in that time, took the words right out of my head about the plant there’s no end to what we can learn from it. Cheers all and best of luck! Thank you again @DougDawson for a shot at this magic dust :raised_hands: super rad man!

2 Likes

I don’t know man, I really don’t think it makes a difference but cannot prove that so I will leave it as a ?

2 Likes

I agree, but would have to pay better attention There is no obvious difference to me.

1 Like

Thanks,and the gingersnap cross was a very nice surprise! @sardinebags

Gel

14 Likes

finally made it! Thanks again! Im Going to pop and log the one pack in a week or two and follow shortly with the other to stagger them all.

10 Likes

Oh man that’s so cool, I had one hit The Netherlands I just found out too!!! Where are you it took so long?

1 Like

Is anyone interested in running a pack of these?

Corey Heime: Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk #6

Cheddar Skunk: Heime Cheeba RKS x (89 UK Cheese x Skunkbud #18) bred by @PAGODASEEDS

19 Likes

This a giveaway or you want grown out right away?
@Adventuretime86 @PioneerValleyOG @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes

Looks interesting but my dance card is full :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want but if they are for test, I can not grow it now.
No space. :sweat_smile:

HG!

1 Like

who wouldn’t be?

2 Likes

I’d send a pack to anyone who thinks they might be able to get to them sometime this year.

7 Likes

Hummmm this year you say ?
Someone’s gonna bite

1 Like

Then I must say no. I have many work to do…
But sure some OG will find a place for this pretty babies!

HG! And thanks for the giveaway!

2 Likes

Is that seeds you made or there from that breeder you mentioned ?
( step away from the seeds ) I’ve got more than enough. Lol

2 Likes

I made the seed, Pagoda bred the male I used.

3 Likes

i would because stardawg is my favorite indica but cant run an entire pack right now

1 Like

I can do this year, I have two rotations (16weeks) until i can plant. If still available, id want to go with the stardawg.

4 Likes

@hoss8455 ris has giant tents and all the latest gear, if I were giving out packs, I’d get one to him :wink:

4 Likes