Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

So, Leafs lost.

But I still have some seeds to give away…

@ix3u
@Tracker
@sprinklememaynee
@Rabeats2093

I need some deets…congrats, you get autos!

37 Likes

@Yetigrows Wow bro nostalgic feeling :crazy_face:fuck yes …thanks bro my mailman has only been delivering bills and credit card offers about time something good is coming in !
How’d the game turn out ?!
Edit I seen they lost damn it

10 Likes

Damn, missed it by a mile! :rofl:
Congratulations @ix3u, @Tracker, @sprinklememaynee, and @Rabeats2093! :+1:

7 Likes

Nice win bud! You were just talking about this earlier, right? That’s funny. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Next Leafs game Saturday night! :ice_hockey:

1 Like

Sending now… My only complaint about these is… That the pic is censored on the strawberry one :rofl::wink::laughing:

That’s a good way to pick how many! Either way happy or sad drinking :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life’s problems.

6 Likes

Holy crap but those are some sweet wins, @ix3u, @Tracker, @sprinklememaynee and
@Rabeats2093!! leb|nullxnull

Thanks as always, @Yetigrows, for your awesome giveaways! d8JBdDJ

7 Likes

I was close at 62… :joy:

Nice giveaway @Yetigrows :raised_hands:

Sorry your team lost.

3 Likes

Well according to chemistry alcohol is actually a solution :grin:

11 Likes

Best homer quote :+1: It was Homer right & not Barney. Btw, how awesome was Barney.

6 Likes

Woohoo! Sweet!!!

3 Likes

Ok I’m in a certain space, and could use some OG guidance. Got a few shekels and was looking to buy a few beans. Frisian Dew is what I started looking at. Had some good luck with Shaman too, Dutch Passion. But I see Copa has Farmer packs of the Ancient OG and is designed for high yield (insane is the word they used) growers in my New England area. Low rot etc. But what I’d really like to run in a new space, is Frisian Dew. Can’t seem to get it at North Atlantic…
Tips, thoughts, or ideas? PM me if you wanna… don’t wanna tie up the thread too much…
Edit 1
One of my friends that I collaborate with and I trust had a nother friend whose father is a guru. So my friend believes the kids a guru. Not really, but he is knowledgeable for his age…
Said, ‘you gotta do The Dew at least once’ I have used and like NAS https://northatlanticseed.com/product/frisian-dew/

2 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG

I can only say the Frisian Dew will do really well outdoors. It’s extremely resilient, and I havnt heard any stories of her getting mold, even in really wet areas.

I think either you get a fruity taste, or a more lemon kinda terp.

I would say for outdoors the Frisian Dew would be my choice. I havnt tried the Ancient tho, and don’t know much about her.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, nice giveaways @Yetigrows, sorry about that loss.

2 Likes

It was Homer. There certainly are some interesting characters that’s for sure.

Congratulations to all of @Yetigrows winners in his drawing way to go you 4 :clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Did a search and found some that deliver in USA but have never tried the company myself:

3 Likes

Is that Frisian Duck still going around? I think that was Dutch Passion…

OK, latest BOG Blue Kush pollen winner is #25, @potpotpot . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

18 Likes