Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense
tenor (3)

13 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @dingys
  2. @Spitfire
  3. @Cannaology
  4. @ElGalloBlanco
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  7. @bigzach87
  8. @djtrip
  9. @duo :canada:
  10. @NoCal
  11. @STIGGY
  12. @donuchee
  13. @freed111 :canada:
  14. @sprinklememaynee
  15. @patsnumone
  16. @unomas :us:
  17. @Illicitmango
  18. @FeloniousMonk
  19. @RadioWaves
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @503BudMan
  22. @Tugthepup :us:
  23. @Ghgrower :us:
  24. @Cormoran
  25. @Sense
  26. @ChronicMcBudz
  27. @Rabeats2093
  28. @Tao
  29. @Mi-1000
  30. @GrowPup
    Add more numbers as needed
40 Likes

Hot damn, knew itā€™d happen one day haha.
Thanks a million Doug :+1:

11 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity at that lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5 for a nice giveaway @DougDawson as always you are a machine that drives the OG community. :clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Itā€™s my favorite number but it hasnā€™t been so lucky for me lately :joy:

2 Likes

Wiki CLOSED early.

2 Likes

Hey OGā€™ERS :wave:

THANK YOU for all who applied for the Winning prize for this giveaway :sparkles: :two_hearts:ā€¦

Iā€™ve placed all the numbers in a random number generator just now and the Winners :trophy: ARE:

WINNERS: @TopShelfTrees1 & @OhNo555

You might be thinking :thinking: WTF? How did two people win? WELL, a very kind fellow OGā€™ER @Ris also donated the same prize as well, Lightly used AC infinity Controller 67 + Temp Prob.

Thank you kindly @Ris your generosity is appreciated :pray: :blush: :heart:

@TopShelfTrees1 & @OhNo555 Please DM your shipping address, You have 24hrs to do this, or a ReDraw will happen!

33 Likes

Nice win guys! Thatā€™s awesome!

5 Likes

@CADMAN - I have all the connectors and temp prob to round everything out. Should i mail it to you and then you can package it all up and send out? Or just mail the connectors separate.

I have 2 molex to uis connectors and a temp probe for each of the controllers, Let me know how to proceed.

Congratulations to the winners

8 Likes

@Ris Iā€™ll just DM one of the address to you, you can just mail it directly to that person :wink: way easier.

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed found it!!
Thanks so much for the seeds, and especially the card!

20 Likes

The member responsible for making the cards for me just happened to post right above you, cuz! lol Youā€™re very welcome!

6 Likes

What a coincidence! I think I actually ran across the thread taking about the cards yesterday. VERY cool concept @CADMAN

5 Likes

I donā€™t remember who suggested the collector cards, lol but Iā€™m glad they did. Like you said, very cool!
@CADMAN def knows his stuff! lol
Heā€™s came up with several collector cards for different strains.

11 Likes

Hey all you Canadians, get over and sign up for a chance to win the Willie Nelson Birthday Gift Box!!
Draw is gonna be tomorrow on the glorious day that he rounds his 90th bend ! :canada::grin::canada:

13 Likes

Also look what I got in the mail today I shot you not!

I rhink hand delivery would have been faster on foot!:rofl::rofl::person_facepalming::person_shrugging:

13 Likes

Be vewy vewy quite, donā€™t want the word to get out :wink:

8 Likes

Nothing like red neck noise :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you @chronix! That vinyl going on my greenhouse door for sure!

18 Likes