Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Brother, do need beans?

10 Likes

You rock bro.

5 Likes

Very few of us ā€œneedā€ beansā€¦
ā€¦we just like to have options. :rofl:

7 Likes

i would literally let @KETAMINE_GRENADE blow him if he gave me that stuff, (sorry peanut butter breath thread inside joke)

3 Likes

What can I say, I like being that guy that will be in a Convo about weed and some one brings up that strain they really love and I can usually say " I think I got seeds for it" hahaha

10 Likes

Thatā€™s boss right there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
As much as Iā€™m excited about my first attempt at making seeds(operation in progress), I think Iā€™m more excited about loading up a fat SOG of OG members gear after it. :smiley:

5 Likes

Itā€™s def fun, my last run for buds was quite a few members gear and def was not disappointed by what came from those magical beans.

Better than the seed banks, here Iā€™m getting seeds made with love of the plant not just to turn a profit and itā€™s usually transparent seeing start to finish the babies being made

This is why I always encourage ppl to do a seed run or two for the community, with all the trading generosity after a couple runs you would never have to shop for seeds again from all the trades that follow and if more ppl did, selection would be everywhere, thatā€™s how we overgrow the world

11 Likes

Oh, itā€™ll be wild Iā€™m sure. I canā€™t wait!
And the big kick in the ass for finally starting a seed production thing is just that. Just an idea Iā€™ve tossed around for years, until now. This community is amazing. I really just want to share with yā€™all. Maybe I feel guilty! :yum:

7 Likes

I think itā€™s that road most us growers eventually want to go downā€¦and I say most cuz I remember working on a 300lb a year farm in Cali, master grower been doing it for 15 years but every year he would spend 90-120 a pack on 3-5 pk of seeds and spend about 1500 a year in genetics, yet had 0 interest in breeding or making his own seed stock, I never understood it cuz he was a cocky dude and was proud of his grows but itā€™s like u ainā€™t even trying make ur own badass shit to boost the ego more

3 Likes

Ha yes I believe he used the word seriously a couple timesā€‹:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

more so begging tooā€¦ if i remember ā€¦ lmao jk

This is totally my goal. Just taking me a minute to get here lol

3 Likes

Man can be grow some :fire:! @KETAMINE_GRENADE grow log is one of the first I started following and wow! Amazing plants with love for ppb and gg lolā€‹:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes, doing the seed run for the community is a great idea. Plucking free seeds all week can be fun. But sharing your creations is awesome and helpful to the overall mojo.

5 Likes

@Budderton Iā€™m just happy I share the same birthday as Wiillie Nelson, but obviously not the same year lol Good luck to all who entered into this sweet giveaway. Happy birthday :birthday: Willie & myself ,)

4 Likes

Heck I donā€™t even need to trade seeds. If anyone of my OGā€™s is in need of seeds, message me and ill get them out to you. I donā€™t care where you live, postage is never more than a couple bucks.

15 Likes

Thanks for asking, you have already been so kind to me. I was just looking at the Shaman and Frisian Dew over at Dutch Passion, then i got lost in the Dutch Flower blogā€¦
I do have some fem pollen that Iā€™d like to make some seeds with, and Iā€™m trying to cross either stuff Iā€™ve had luck with here in Mass, or something thatā€™s compatible with the fem pollen I got. I need a pile of something cool so I can keep giving away beans here, hook up a couple friends, and have a little back up in the vault.
Dutch Passion came out with this new Kerosene Kush new for '23, Copa has me on the fence with their Ancient OG, Dr Seeds has some sweet gear as does Great.Lakes and North Atlantic, and I smoke some and itā€™s likeā€¦

25061262-61c1-4204-a043-a4e2071146a1_text
Oops, I made a mistake. Kerosene Krash, not Kerosene Kush.

I guess I just Wanna make something special.
You did say some of the beans you sent me get big, was it the Skywalker?

6 Likes

The L/SGTK gets big colas.
The BC Big Bud/Kryptonite get big everything.
No idea what strains I sent you. Lol

9 Likes

Use DC SEED EXCHANGE or GLG

These just arrived yesterday :partying_face:

11 Likes

Woke up to some EPIC NEWS! Absolutely love this, now I can be like the cool kids ! @CADMAN and @Ris thank you so much! Woohoo my luck is still going!

5 Likes