Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

No problem!
Happy to hear they arrived safely. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Got a nice surprise I wasn’t expecting. Thank you @Cartwright

14 Likes

For a pack of Corey Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk #6

Dibs to the first to answer the question

Which card is the most sought after/expensive in the 1952 Topps baseball card set?

4 Likes

Micky mantel #311
Eddie Mathew’s some say.
Better add a dibbs

3 Likes

Here’s one for ya’ll! I’ve got a few pucks sitting around and @ix3u is passing the torch. If you’re US-based and in need of a few empty pucks to share beans with OGers, sign up and I’ll draw on Sunday.

1. @CocoaCoir
  2. @Jimdoors
  3. @HollySun91
  4. @BudWhisperer :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @unomas :us:
  7. @Mrgreenthumb
  8. @Trickster
  9. @Dirtyskunkz
  10. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  11. @PeaceCoast
  12. @MonsterDrank
  13. @killabud
  14. @djtrip
  15. @Cartwright
  16. @keene
  17. @Cannaology
  18. @illicitmango
    Add as needed
24 Likes

1. 1952 Topps Willie Mays #261

3 Likes

lol just having fun
I think shiskaberry had a bingo!

1 Like

4.2 milion

3 Likes

Dam I was just going to say Mickey Mantle :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I had just looked it up but could not find the right thread​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Google was being stupid

Sharing is caring :+1::facepunch::clap:

2 Likes

That’s wild! Was there insufficient postage or something wrong with it? Or just got momentarily misplaced you think?

Maybe the carrier wanted to get a full grow cycle out of em before they passed the torch hahah

@azseadooing @adventuretime86 check it

2 Likes

Plenty of postage I think it did like some tracked packages I’ve had and has been on a 6 month country tour!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So AMS seeds almost had some business… the page made a very attractive offer of some great femanized genetics, all had a box ad tag saying Buy 10 Get 10 Free, and said $60. Ok, cool. I click for details, and now, now it says 5 seeds for $60, 10 seeds are $80.
I am a great despiser of the bait and switch. AMS won’t be getting any of my business in the near future. imageiis

6 Likes

@420noob
I think we all know the post office is some kind of special vortex that is construed on its own plane of reality and whose existence is probably controlled by aliens.

7 Likes

The ad says buy 10 get 10 free and each individual strain shows the price for the smallest pack…most European seed companies show pricing this way…displaying the price of the smallest portion of 3 or 5 seeds… It’s still buy 10 and get 10 free though. But I would bet good money you would be happier with your results from a pack of seeds from Humboldt CSI

5 Likes

So was a winner announced for the star dawg x cheddar?

3 Likes