Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Yeah. Not nearly as tippy, and some extra space.

4 Likes

Got a dozen or so packages going out on Monday. I wanna set out this offer one more time incase anyone missed it.

I’d like to see some of my newest cross grown out, and I’ll send a pack to anyone who thinks they can get them popped inside of a year!

Corey Heime: Stardawg (Corey Haim) x Cheddar Skunk #6

[Male used in above cross] Cheddar Skunk = Heime Cheeba RKS x (89 UK Cheese x Skunkbud #18) bred by Pagoda Seeds.

Fat nugs of burned rubber goodness. Dad had a sharp cheesy stemrub and was selected by structure/vigor in veg & stem smells.

23 Likes

Those both sound awesome :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

What would you like to know?

1 Like

I think smoke report and growth habit would be cool, but I’m also curious what the calculation was in terms of crossing these two!

2 Likes

Yup, they are all the rage, :sunglasses: definitely not as tippy. Maybe a tad more volume? I have some to use up, but am trying the grow bags this season, at least the ones that were gifted to me by a fellow OGr.
Has anyone heard from @misterbee ? Kinda worried about him.

4 Likes

Hey @hoss8455 I can fit some in this summer for sure, would be glad to grow them out

2 Likes

Well as far as growth habits go during my run I came across 3 different phenotypes with the AMG seeds I worked with.
One plant was bushy and very Kush like in how it grew. Had dark purple cola tops all over (Left Plant)
The second plant behaved more Haze like as far as how it grew. Also had a lot of dark purple cola tops (Middle plant in picture)
Third plant was a lower yielding plant compared to the other two plants, but where the first two plants had dark purple cola tops this plant did not have that. Instead it had streaks of purple in the buds themselves.
For a smoke report it is hard for me to give a proper answer. I beat the buds up pretty good during the de-seeding process so I know they would be better tasting and better looking if I did not do that. With that being said the bud from the AMG did very well in my latest batch of brownies and smoking the bud itself gets me good can taste that I have been all in this bud looking for seeds but still good. The AMG seeds I used were very female heavy… 7 seeds to start had 2 duds and 1 male the rest were female.
Here is a better look of my last AMG plant I am finishing up in another week or so.

Also the breeder says in flowering it has a 2X stretch, at best I only saw 1-1.5X

18 Likes

Are those autos or photo seeds

3 Likes

Photo seeds

3 Likes

Nice work @darkillusion

3 Likes

They look great. You growing them again says the quality is good. Thank you for the info!

2 Likes

Much obliged @darkillusion !
I can’t imagine anything less than fuego with the genetics at play. :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

The last one is a nice bush, looks like a nice yielder. Nice job @darkillusion :peace_symbol:
Did I mention they look nice👍🏻

2 Likes

That last AMG plant I used some pollen on as well…might be a few seeds from that plant here soon. Another cross.

6 Likes

I’m really stoked to try these sour 13’s out. That AMG sour sounds like it’s got some goodies in her

5 Likes

Congratulations @MonsterDrank !
Gonna keep tryin @DougDawson :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks for the fun! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey so my first giveaway! I got a flip of these March '23 OG Server Fundraiser - #93 by GregOG

1. @RadioWaves
  2. @Mr.Christmas
  3. @A-Loc
  4. @kgrim
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @MonsterDrank
  8. @killabud
  9. @503BudMan
  10. @Piter
  11. @CanuckistanPete
  12. @Greenfingers