Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Thanks! @420noob

5 Likes

Good morning. Thanks for the giveaways!

HG!

7 Likes

Good morning @420noob , thanks and have a nice Sunday.

4 Likes

@420noob Thanks a lot!! Wow!! After looking at those pics, had to put myself to trying and being a lucky one!! Amazing!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:v: :100: :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

5 Likes

Great way to start a Sunday morning

6 Likes

Thank you @420noob for a chance at these,

3 Likes

Good one bud. Congratulations on your first giveaway! That’s awesome. I’ll play! :v::smiley::+1:

5 Likes

@CTGrown :v: a few threads like this floating around

5 Likes

Thanks @420noob !
Nice giveaway :ok_hand:

3 Likes

good morning everyone

12 Likes

Morning @THCeed and all OGers

8 Likes

Congrats to @MonsterDrank on the pollen. Thanks again @DougDawson for another chance :pray:
I’ll play along @420noob on your first giveaway, congrats :clap:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @420noob

4 Likes

Yeaaaaa @420noob congrats on your first giveaway :+1:

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:just wanted you to know @Natea i sent to @Tejas 3 times i believe he received the third sending i hope he is happy now i dont like anyone to get mad at me for any reason and thank you for the good quote you gave me if their is anything you need let me know on freeC it yours and i also wish to thank @MrBees for the kind giving of $ and Stamps they came in very usefullThank you my Friend Also i wish to thank @THCeed for his gracious seeds that came to Texas you guys are great friends if i owe you all any thing please message me :mage:

12 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:thank you for the great seeds and @ MrBees $ and Stamps :mage:

6 Likes

Thanks for the weekend fun @420noob

4 Likes

Just fyi if you want to give someone credit so they can see it you need to put @ Infront of their name that will tag them.

1 Like

Hell ya. I want to see some pics when it goes down.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:ok thanks @420noob i never new this i am a dummy on the computer :mage:

3 Likes