Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

:cowboy_hat_face: A Question to all how do you increas your green dots on OG i have tried every thing i know which is not much i see member that have not been on here as long as i have that have twice as many green dots as i have ??? :mage:

7 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: Will Do :mage:

3 Likes

You get them based on the number of likes you get from your posts.

2 Likes

@Tejas Iā€™m popping the 74 snowhigh Oaxacan purple pheno tonight boss. Can I get a run down on her?

5 Likes

Oh shit! Are you doing a journal? Iā€™ll totally follow along!

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 80% Sativa / 20% Indica

THC: 16% - 20%

Purple Snow, also known as ā€œSnowcap Purpleā€ to many members of the cannabis community, is a sativa dominant hybrid (80% sativa/20% indica) strain that is a dank cross of the insanely popular Purple Urkle X Snowcap strains. This dank bud boasts a moderately high THC level of 16-20% on average and a myriad of both sativa and indica effects. Users describe the Purple Snow high as one that has a creeping indica undertone with an immediate cerebral head rush thatā€™s insanely euphoric but slightly cloudy. The indica slowly creeps up on you, giving you a warming body buzz that melts slowly into an intense couch-lock and a moderate case of the munchies. Despite being lethargic and at ease, you can still be active if you need to be. Due to these potent effects, Purple Snow is an ideal strain for treating patients suffering from conditions such as chronic pain, muscle tension, joint stiffness or pain, and chronic stress. The Purple Snow buds have an aroma of musky pungent fruit and a taste of earthy fruit with a strong citrus aftertaste. The buds have dense, round arrowhead shaped dark olive green nugs with amber hairs and deep purple undertones and leaves and a fine layer of trichomes. :mage:

7 Likes

It has to do with your activity how much you read, how much you post and reply, likes given and received. I donā€™t have the link but I know someone might link this for me the trust levels explained. Pretty much anything that earns you badges help increases your pips(just learned thatā€™s what they are called). Try to max out your likes everyday, tag people and just be interactive and itā€™ll happen. Once you hit trust level 2 they donā€™t make a difference really cause you can join giveaways after that itā€™s minor. Dont sweat the green dots. Pips
That cross sounds fire as hell man.

4 Likes

Here ya go @Alphatoy
https://overgrow.com/t/explaining-user-trust-levels-and-permissions/1324/327

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Basically if you get completely obsessed with cannabis growing & reading about it here, constantly posting, interactingā€¦like to the point where itā€™s all you think about, then you can get all the green dots I have in around 6 months :laughing:

6 Likes

@darkillusion seeds arrived in good condition. Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

Those squares or pips as they call them mean very little to nothing. You acquire them when your posts are liked, thatā€™s the only way. So as time goes along they will just keep building. They serve no real purpose and give you nothing but a number of green dots beside your name. As for counting them I just donā€™t bother, as I say they give you no advantages, itā€™s just part of the forum software. Here is the algorithm used.

This is the current function (x-axis likes, y-axis karma pips )

8 Likes

Received these today in mail!!!

10 Likes

@DougDawson is the pipmaster!!! :joy:

5 Likes

Well I have a pack of Sour 13 to the first person who wants it.

8 Likes

I would love that pack of Sour 13!

6 Likes

PM me your address.

7 Likes

On its way! Thank you so much, @darkillusion!!

6 Likes

Must be a slow day today. Only 1 person called dibs for it.

6 Likes

you only asked for 1. dibs dibs

4 Likes