Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Thanks again for the chance @DougDawson !

2 Likes

@mrgreenthumb is #33 pm me you deets

18 Likes

@420noob nice 1st giveaway buddy!
@Mrgreenthumb :100: good win!!!

2 Likes

Congrats @hoss8455. Thanks for another chance @DougDawson . Congrats to @Mrgreenthumb on @420noob 1st giveaway.

3 Likes

Goshdarnit I was super wrong, @Cartwright these are exactly what you sent. I’m sorry, I’m a doof. :upside_down_face: :rofl: TY again! you rule.

5 Likes
4 Likes

KIDNAP THAT FOOL! :sunglasses: :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Whoa awesome, very cool, so happy to have won these. Thanks so much @420noob for putting these up for giveaway.

2 Likes

What y’all youngsters know about that :joy:

shiiiiiiit lol :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

They from the ville never ran never will

1 Like

Can anyone do a seed giveaway? If so where / how do you get a random number generator?

3 Likes

yep. just google random number generator.

2 Likes

Well I have the seeds part down, just need to figure out the RNG and I’ll give it a go.

3 Likes

there’s the google generator, you dont have to click any links

2 Likes

Yes and this is the thread to do it in. As for the random number generator, it’s as @anonymous4289 said. Just go to Google and type Random Number Generator. It will come up and you enter the number. Then click generate. It’s super simple.

1 Like

can I get in on this pollen give away? :3

1 Like

4 Likes

Yes but then how do I post the winning number here? Is it a copy and paste thing?

1 Like

Just add your name to the list above, all are welcome. There is an edit icon in the bottom right corner. Click it, add a number with a period, add your name. Make sure you leave a space between the period and your name. Post to sign up is here.

2 Likes