Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Looking fir Thug Pug PBB genetics if anyone has any they are willing to part with

5 Likes

itā€™s literally just a number. so if you set min to 1 and max to 50, lets say it comes up with 43, then obviously the winning number is 43. no need to copy./paste anything

edit: oh, forgot about the screenshot

Yes just screenshot it

Just take a screen shot on your phone. If you are on a pc just bring up the snipping tool and take a screen shot. Then copy and paste it here.

2 Likes

So I donā€™t need to show the screen with the winning number like this?

1 Like

This is what the Edit icon ā€œpencilā€ looks like (that Doug mentioned) at bottom right of the post he linked:

1 Like

I should have had kids so then I could have the grandkids show me how to do this stuff on the computer.

12 Likes

You donā€™t ā€œhave toā€ but itā€™s kinda standard usually.

Take a screen shot

1 Like

Iā€™ll figure it out, just takes me a bit longer then others. But Iā€™m diligent and will get it.

5 Likes

just click generate and then the screen shot of the winning number.

1 Like

You could ask someone you trust to do it for you as well

Bud I donā€™t know how to take a screen shot on my cell phone yet. :laughing:

I wish I did my brother, I would most certainly send you her to your hands if I could.

I might have a few crosses made with a PBB male, but nothing straight unfortunately. I always have my eyes open for her tho. Been wanting to have her for the past two years myself.

1 Like

What kind of phone do you have ? Apple or an Android ?

1 Like

But didnā€™t you just post one above?

Ask @Adventuretime86 he has likes ppb and pollen chucker

1 Like

No, I copied and pasted that photo from above as a demonstration. And Iā€™m on my computer not on my phone.

1 Like

samsung galaxy phone

Okay can you take a pic with your phone and post It ?

@LoveDaAutos