Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I can’t wait to see the results! Thank you kindly Cartwright!

1 Like

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan
tenor (3) .

10 Likes

So we have our latest Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #19, @Ris l. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

25 Likes

Dusting the world one envelope at a time @DougDawson love it

8 Likes

Well with 52 sign ups there is still some interest so let’s keep the pollen train rolling. Sign up below for your chance at some BOG Blue Kush pollen. Good luck everyone.

1. @patsnumone
  2. @A-Loc
  3. @mota
  4. @BudWhisperer
  5. @Jimdoors
  6. @Hippiechik
  7. @Thats_bank
  8. @Tripl3fastaction
  9. @potpotpot
  10. @Tuned :canada:
  11. @Gonzo
  12. @Tracker
  13. @bigzach87
  14. @Kronnkk
  15. @THCeed
  16. @420noob
  17. @RadioWaves
  18. @herojuana.tom
  19. @Pannonian
  20. @Greenfingers :us:
  21. @ChefDGreen :us:
  22. @Cannaology
  23. @Alphatoy
  24. @duo :canada:
  25. @Mrgreenthumb
  26. @LoveDaAutos :us:
  27. @CanuckistanPete
  28. @Sincitytoker
  29. @Emeraldgreen
  30. @Yetigrows
  31. @pharmerfil
  32. @BuckeyeBeanz
  33. @Piter :es:
  34. @unomas :us:
  35. @djtrip
  36. @DJSF
  37. @tbone1
  38. @donuchee
  39. @Illicitmango
  40. @sprinklememaynee
  41. @yardgrazer
  42. @carbon
  43. @FeloniousMonk
  44. @Tao
  45. @blowdout2269 :us:

Add more numbers as needed

39 Likes

Yes please keep the pollen train rolling!
Its easier for less experienced people (me) to make our own seeds with pollen. :seedling:

4 Likes

:tired_face::tired_face: not mine

1 Like

Yeah, there is definitely still interest. I’m hoping I end up with some soon, got a couple ladies gonna throw into flower soon that I’d love to hit a branch or two with some of this magic dust.

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for a shot at some of your mountain of blue pollen!

(Doug’s home obscured by the pollen:)

9 Likes

Big congratulations, @Ris! Great OG to have won!

Thank you as always, @DougDawson! Outta likes, dag snab it.

Good luck to everyone!

I’m playing for the fun since I don’t make seeds. Should I win, this pollen will go to someone else.

Number 3 here.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Ris !!

4 Likes

I’m going to keep trying! I have a few things I would like to hit with that love dust later on.

4 Likes

Anyone out there who’s already won the blue kush pollen from doug wanna hook me up with a small bit? I’ve got one of LDAs GG4 S1s aka grandpa glue in transition right now. If I got pollen in the next couple days I could make enough seed for the both of us.

11 Likes

Oh now that @ChefDGreen sounds like a really promising cross. So far everything that’s been crossed to the Grandpa Glue has been golden. Someone would probably only have to donate 1/4 of the pollen and that would be enough?

3 Likes

Are you in Canada?

2 Likes

I’m in the US. A 1/4 of the bag would be more than sufficient

2 Likes

Congrats @Ris . I knew you was gonna win you sum. Thanks @DougDawson for all you do.:green_heart:

4 Likes

If Savior isn’t, I sure am. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d of offered up my package but the way mail is moving it probably would take 3 weeks to get to you.
There has to be a person in the US that could get it to you quicker.

4 Likes

I can forward my package to you, dm with addy and I’ll get it on the way tomorrow.

11 Likes