Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Love this Place :facepunch:t2:

10 Likes

I’ve got some of his sour boggle pollen if you want

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson,

4 Likes

Sooooo, just had a little chat with my postdude, mail guy with a man bun. Whoda thunk he’s an aficionado?

Here’s a prediction, PVOGs beans gonna be falling like rain within the next few days. I still have an India and Thailand I’ll need to resend… but everyone else is gonna hit like a lottery, lol.

8 Likes

I’m still waiting on those super skunks from like 2 months ago, did you send those yet? :thinking:

1 Like

First and only albino sprout I’ve ever seen…

Oh, and THESE!!! I gotta make some of these…

22 Likes

I would have! I would have! lol (1) Our letter carrier is too! Pot leaf hopper And most of “our” delivery drivers, and the taxi driver who takes me to Pilates each week, and many of the butchers at the Berkeley Bowl, and the Sky Caps at the airport, etc, etc!

Buncha fuckin’ stoners in this world. rofl :laughing: ROFLMAO smell lovesmoke48 Is it 420 yet

3 Likes

Woah I wonder if it will grow an albino plant

1 Like

Sadly, it did not survive…

2 Likes

Aw. Could have been interesting

1 Like

So wifey sees me struggling in the records dept. She bought me this cool leather book to write shit down in. Even a cool pouch for the stamps in the back…

Note, it says ‘Professional’ :grin:

21 Likes

Whenever I see posts of exterior plants I feel a big envy… And feel furious by the fuc##ng laws we have here.:sweat:

3 Likes

Check your messages…

2 Likes

Those are a fecking GREAT idea!

1 Like

Errrr I said days, but I meant next few weeks.

Thanks for the responses @HolyAngel and @Emeraldgreen i dmd you both!

1 Like

Get in on this!!

2 Likes

Me too!
We have a pallet recycling place here… I may have to see If I can get a load of them to up-scale!

1 Like

Good man you are.

1 Like

I wonder if there’s still a vacancy in this for those put for br?

1 Like