Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

3 more hours for me, I feel ya

1 Like

If you are waiting on seeds or pollen from me itā€™s on the way :wink:

34 Likes

Even though I have no other allergies, cannabis pollen makes me sneeze and itch and also make my throat feel raspy as though I am coming down with a cold. I hate that feeling :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I have yet to find out about how my sinuses will react to pollen.

3 Likes

Damn, Brother. You sure love sharing the love.
You Raggae the most.

9 Likes

Pass the slurpee

1 Like

Yeeeeee Haaaaaa!
Thanks Doug and everyone!
DM incoming @DougDawson !

Iā€™ll have you know that I am the master of this house! I set the rules! I say what goes on and doesnā€™t go on in my castle!

On another subjectā€¦ Is here any way to keep someoneā€™s wife from seeing a post without deleting it? Iā€™m asking for a friend that posted something a couple of days agoā€¦ Yeah, thatā€™s the ticket. It was something about dating Morgan Fairchildā€¦ No, it was Jeri Ryanā€¦ yeahā€¦ thatā€™s who it wasā€¦

11 Likes

Congratulations, @MoBilly! Excellent win to a real winner!

Thank you, @DougDawson, for your OverGrowing spirit through pollination!!

Itā€™s #11 for me. And, as previously, since I donā€™t make seeds, should I win I will be gifting another OG with said pollen.

4 Likes

Thanks @mota !
:+1:t5:

4 Likes

Congrats @MoBilly! I know youā€™ll do something cool with it!

2 Likes

Hey congrats @MoBilly

2 Likes

Lmao, this is funny! :rofl:

3 Likes

Can I copy and use your call list, please?

5 Likes

I have had plans for this since @DougDawson knew he was killing it with his pollen project. lol
It will be fun. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What is a ā€œcall listā€? Lol forgive me Iā€™m a noob :blush:

1 Like

If you would like to be notified of an active giveaway, you would ask to be added to the call list. Then, the generous gifter with notify you of the current drawing each time thereā€™s one up for grabs. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Fine by me :v:

2 Likes

:no_mouth::face_with_monocle::face_with_hand_over_mouth::crazy_face::joy::v: That was it!

1 Like

A list of folks who like to be notified of giveaways, if you would like to k ow every time DD does a giveaway ask him to put you on the list. Then you will get a notification :v:

2 Likes

Thank you, Sir

3 Likes