Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

No problem, but please remove @Swe-can :v: Thanks

3 Likes

Yay! So excited to receive that magic dust and work with it of course!!

Thanks again as always for all you do for OG !! @DougDawson

2 Likes

Lol same. Been thinking about what I would dust since I found his giveaway. Really wanna hit some Turkish hashplant and see what happens

2 Likes

I just saw this I will see if I can edit it if I know how

1 Like

Just copy my list again if need be as I removed him from it already :v:

1 Like

Ok. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Thceeds giving away big packs of FiRe seeds :fire:
Put that thread on watch!

4 Likes

I feel like giving out a free pack of seeds.
AMG Sour x G13XHashplant
I call it Sour 13, 1st person to call dibs on it gets it. Who wants it?

12 Likes

Dibberooksies

5 Likes

We have a winner. PM me your address and I will have it the mail today.

6 Likes

Your awesome! :+1:
I was wanting to have Hashplant in my library.:slightly_smiling_face:

:v::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks a million @Cartwright !! Seeds arrived safe and sound!

☆DJSF

16 Likes

Right on bro, good luck with em

6 Likes

The more i read about lifesaver… the more I am thinking about running them!

5 Likes

Show us pics, when you do :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

GAAAAAHHHH!!! Makes me wonder just what I was doing when these dropped. Probably staring through my computer screen pretending to work.

They’re on a 1 day/month in the office trip. I have no right to complain bc some folks go in every damn day and have no choice in the matter. I used to work in the muck and the crude for 12 hours a day, so respect to the manual laborer. But the 1 day every month sucks baaaaaaallllllssssss

2 Likes

Do not worry to much I still have not even begun giving out these seeds yet.

4 Likes

Last night was just whack. I made a huge pile of mailouts, and still haven’t finished yet. 2 things I realized.

1. Man it’s exhausting, and I blew my back out.
  2. I have given away almost all of my seeds. My cupboard is al but bare but for my testers.

Part of this was a miscalculation on my part, one thing I didn’t count on, was so many people not getting their beans, which has resulted in mass re-mails. Because of my lack of record keeping, some of you may be receiving a 2nd gift. And that’s OK!
Another mistake I made early on was sending out 3-4 packs when I was only supposed to send one.

This has resulted in my only being able to send out single packs in the new mailings. And some of you may recieve Awesomesauce, some Earth Magic, but all seeds are from my garden.

So there it is. I’ve run myself dry, but it was a hell of a ride, and I don’t regret a moment if it!!! I sent my crosses around the planet, and can’t wait to hear, maybe even 2 years from now or more, how they maybe ended up.

It saddens me greatly that I won’t be able to give seeds away again until this fall. I have so much fun doing it.
Anyways, am doing my last mail out until then, hope everyone gets the seeds I’m sending out, it will be sometime in the next few days.
Blessings upon your harvests,

-PVOG

36 Likes

Hmm… I feel like giving out another pack of Sour 13 seeds. But this time I am going to make you all play a quick game of old school movie trivia for them.

In the 1955 movie Tarantula there is an actor in that movie who goes uncredited for there small role who would later go on to become a very successful actor. For a pack of AMG Sour X G13XHashplant “Sour 13” Photo Reg…Who is the actor in question?

5 Likes

Your generosity is amazing brother. I know I’m stoked to see what your beans are all about :v:

2 Likes