Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

@Mrgreenthumb with the win :tada::tada:

12 Likes

So @Oldtimerunderground and @Mrgreenthumb if you two would PM me your mailing information I’ll get your beans mailed out to you on Monday.

Hope everyone has a fun Sunday.

LDA

15 Likes

Congratulations @Oldtimerunderground and @Mrgreenthumb. :+1:

Thanks for the opportunity @LoveDaAutos. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Big congratulations, @Oldtimerunderground and @Mrgreenthumb! Woohoo!

Thank you as always, @LoveDaAutos, for this great opportunity!!

I hope you have a great Sunday as well.

Cheers!

6 Likes

@DougDawson the Zacatecas Tribute arrived safe and sound! Thanks again homie!

8 Likes

Congratulations @Oldtimerunderground and @Mrgreenthumb nice score. woot woot :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks @LoveDaAutos for both opportunity and @mrgreenthumb you scored that fire! @Oldtimerunderground way to go! I’m jealous of your auto score.lmao

4 Likes

Crap I don’t know what pic to use for the contest!

I just fund Pic I ! I still don’t know which one to pUT in.

10 Likes

I like the top pic. Both are good but I prefer the top one.

3 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420, @Bugsandnugs, & @ix3u. just went through my sunday morning seed mail prep. your beans will hit the post tomorrow, pm me when they land so i can scratch you off my list.

also, im am pleased to let everyone know that @ix3u has graciously donated a handful of 3d printed pucks to the community. very cool of @ix3u, the pucks are a nice touch for giveaways. i got one in a trade once and was absolutely stoked. love that the we can get more going around. the plan is to get them filled up and over to Dougdawson as freebies for you all. (potentially / havent actually asked him yet)

6 Likes

There is a friendly indoor/outdoor London pound cake grow challenge with prizes going on over here. Also if you get in now you might get some free gear to start with!!

5 Likes

youre in for a treat. LPC is legit one of the best cookies cuts. i bet her daughters will be fire too

3 Likes

Hey bud, appreciate ya putting together a package for me, the mailing I gave ya was for my old place I’m now out of though. Tomorrow I’m going down to the post office here in my new town to get my mailing worked out, if u wouldn’t mind holding off sending me anything for a few days so I can get a secure addy to send it too! Thank you for the giveaway!

Way to keep it OG @ix3u, community appreciates the contributions!!!

3 Likes

Thank you @LoveDaAutos! :pray: Thank you everyone :grinning:

1 Like

good call out. since ive already made the envelope anyone else interested? first post on this thread asking wins

3 Likes

Would love it! @sardinebags

3 Likes

Oh I still want em, just don’t wanna have to drive out to topock couple hours away to snag em haha. I need to get a forward in place too the new spot too :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s bad ass man, I really appreciate it. I know we will all try and do something to try and keep the generosity and positive vibes going around. It makes the day 10 Times better!
Thanks again guys!

3 Likes

@duo theyre yours

4 Likes

Ok so we have our latest BOG Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #17, @Jimdoors , congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

19 Likes