Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909
tenor (3) .

15 Likes

Another round of BOG Blue Kush pollen up for grabs. Sign up here for your chance and good luck everyone.

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @Tracker
  3. @Thats_bank
  4. @potpotpot
  5. @Cannaology
  6. @duo :canada:
  7. @FeloniousMonk
  8. @A-Loc
  9. @jessethestoner
  10. @CanuckistanPete
  11. @patsnumone
  12. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  13. @DonGnosis :canada:
  14. @freed111 :canada:
  15. @blowdout2269 :us:
  16. @Kronnkk
  17. @420noob
  18. @Tuned :canada:
  19. @mike28086 :us:
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @THCeed
  22. @pharmerfil
  23. @Hippiechik
  24. @Tripl3fastaction
  25. @bigzach87
  26. @yardgrazer
  27. @gonzo
  28. @Sincitytoker
  29. @Tao
  30. @illicitmango
  31. @Green_Light
  32. @unomas :us:
  33. @503BudMan
  34. @PioneerValleyOG
  35. @djtrip
  36. @sprinklememaynee
  37. @dingys

Add more numbers as needed.

33 Likes

Nice win @Jimdoors and gracias @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for another hit of the Blue!

3 Likes

First win from Dougs giveaways Thanks @DougDawson been hopeing for BK pollen for that sour bubble I have going.

6 Likes

Seeds popping of the Sour 13

13 Likes

And so it begins.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Jimdoors @Oldtimerunderground & @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes

Congratulations @Jimdoors, wtg! Now put it to work. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks again @DougDawson! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I think it is time to give out a pack of free seedsā€¦
Free pack of Sour 13 to the first person who asks for them.

8 Likes

Think I already got some from ya.
Come on people!
@darkillusion strikes with the pop-again! Lol

6 Likes

What did I stumble upon? is it available? I should like to speak up for it

2 Likes

Sour 13 Photo Reg.

Yes it is.

3 Likes

Well hot damn I am never in the right place at the right time for this.

5 Likes

Well PM me your address.

5 Likes

You deserve it! :yum:

4 Likes

I donā€™t drop into this thread much, because Iā€™ve got too many seeds already and too many plant projects runningā€¦ but it just warms my heart to so many folks (newer members too!) jumping in here and giving out beans to the community! :heart::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart:

Our little community is amazing!

12 Likes

This morning I was looking through a box of seeds Iā€™ve made over the years and came across a couple Neium bottles full of Columbian Gold regular seeds dated 2018 and I remember harvesting in early January of 2018 so theyā€™re 5 years old at this point. I decided to do a test germination with 20 of them and if I can get 25% to sprout Iā€™ll feel okay giving them away in lots of like 20 beans. Hopefull more like 50% sprout but that might just be wishful thinking. These have been heavily scarified so no tiger stripes left on them Weā€™ll see how it goes.

20 Likes

Leaving this open for a few more hours, go sign up if you havenā€™t already :v:

7 Likes

So that brings us to todays giveaway. Those of you who know me know Iā€™m a big fan of CSI Humboldt genetics. One of their strains that I grew recently was called Hawaiian Lites which happened to be a freebie they sent with my order. And for the record CSI Humboldt are the kings of freebies and not just numbers, the freebies are all top quality genetics, stuff they sell in their shop. Anyway Iā€™m getting sidetracked.

When I did my Cap Junky seed run I was also growing the Hawaiian Lites plant so though what the heck, dust a few buds with Cap Junky pollen you never know what will come of it. So I did and ended up with maybe about 100 or so seeds. I called it Cap Aloha and am giving away this pack tomorrow morning.

Here is what CSI says about the Hawaiian Lites and it excited me!!

We present to you Hawaiian Lites. In its brief appearance in the known cannabis world, tons of speculation and intrigue surround this line. What we do know about this line is that it comes directly from the Northern Lites/Lights Crew via Seattle Greg, the same gentleman who supplied Neville with his Northern Lights stock. We were told that it is NL #5/White Widow/Hawaiian Pineapple hybrid. <------NOT TOO DAMN SHABBY!

The winning number will be drawn tomorrow morning sometime around 9:00am EST
Giveaway is open to anyone in the world who gets mail delivered to them.

The winner will be the first person in the world to have the chance to grow this cross as Iā€™ve not shared them with anyone so far.

GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL!

1. @Tracker
  2. @anonymous4289
  3. @Smooth
  4. @mota
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior
  6. @Cannaology
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @A-Loc
  9. @kgrim
  10. @DonGnosis :canada:
  11. @tresbundles