Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I will take em though lol

1 Like

Why dont we let someone else get them if you already have some.

3 Likes

Would love them!

4 Likes

I love diesel chemdog strains. These sound like theyā€™re gonna be sweet to hunt through

1 Like

I have a pack as well, Iā€™ll sound a horn haha

1 Like

PM me your address @duo

3 Likes

I knew someone would pop up lol

4 Likes

And that concludes the seed give away for the moment.

5 Likes

Nice genetics brother :raised_hands:
Definitely some :fire: in those packs !

1 Like

Hope everyone enjoys them. I think I have given out over 50 packs now. Got a few :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: left to give out in the future.

10 Likes

I hope plenty of people grow em out and post em up :call_me_hand::v: thanks again man

2 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion Iā€™ve already won a pack but was still fun watching this go down and watching @A-Loc almost miss them again lol

3 Likes

Not gonna lie I was LOLing over that. Sorry @A-Loc :rofl:

3 Likes

I believe itā€™s because the stamps I buy are so the envelope is hand sorted and not run through the sorting machine.

1 Like

@darkillusion would you please share with me the lineage of your Sour 13?

1 Like

https://www.aficionadoseeds.com/product-page/amg-sour-by-leo-stone
https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/mr-nice-g13-x-hash-plant

7 Likes

Itā€™s no worries at all brother lol like I said I would rather see someone have em that doesnā€™t. Ya twist my arm though I wouldnā€™t say no :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: to be honest they woulda just been passed on to my buddy @CTGrown heā€™s new around these parts and still getting his bearings lol

1 Like

OOOO-EEEEE!! Man look at the 2 tone on that lil guyā€¦

1 Like

Mr nice has some awesome gear. My last indoor I did some mango haze that all came out phenomenal. Iā€™ve got a nice little stack of auction wins Iā€™ve been working on over at their site. Iā€™m just about at my limit for one shipping charge thereā€™s been a couple though Iā€™m dying to grab but i might throw in the towel lol

2 Likes

Otherwise known as ā€˜The Purple Butterflyā€™

1 Like