Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

There is no need to use those. The flips are crush proof and are sent without a problem with a normal stamp.

2 Likes

Hey dear Lady Z, just a heads-up. They don’t always pay attention to that. Why I switched to the pucks.

7 Likes

I have previously received envelopes with flips in them that had a postage due stamp for the non-machinable fee. My PO told me I should use non-machinable stamps and mark the envelope as non-machinable.

3 Likes

Tell them that you had previously asked and were told that that sending tokens was acceptable as-per USPS DMM 201.3.4.5 “Rigid and odd-shaped items” section which states: "Rigid items (e.g., pens, pencils, keys, bottle caps) are prohibited within
mailpieces. Reasonably flexible items (e.g., credit cards) are permitted. Subject
to 3.12, odd-shaped items (e.g., coins and tokens) are permitted if firmly affixed
to and wrapped within the contents of the mailpiece and envelope to streamline
the shape of the mailpiece for automated processing.

:wink: Sometimes the enforcers of rules need to be schooled on the rules they are supposed to enforce

11 Likes

Hmm…kinda quiet in here right now. Let me see if I can change that up for a few minutes.
Free pack of Sour 13 to the first person who asks for them.

10 Likes

I ask for them

2 Likes

PM me your address.

2 Likes

Woohoo yippee!!!

1 Like

Shit lol damn South Park

2 Likes

Oh I guess I gotta let other people try the sour 13 too lol

Really stoked to check em out.

2 Likes

Well dont go to far, another park or two might be popping up soon.

3 Likes

How do you think those sour 13’s would do outside?

2 Likes

I like this haha
I’ll try to memorize the entire thing as I hope to use it against the unsepecting Karen of a postal worker I deal with in the future.

2 Likes

Well both parent strains do well in warm climates.

2 Likes

Free pack of Sour 13 to the first person who asks for it.

3 Likes

I’m trying to figure what’s gonna be most PM resistant out my stock. End of season here always gets wet and colder

2 Likes

Hurry up @A-Loc !!

2 Likes

Hes not making it easy on him

1 Like

I already ended up with 2. Ide feel bad accepting anymore. I’m sure there’s someone else hungry for some sour funk

1 Like

Ohhh hahaha alright

1 Like