Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Careful when opening, just a washer in there with loose beans 🫘. Finally have my flips now. Cheers

4 Likes

Ok thanks, i had the lineage backwards. So it’s likely that Petrolia Headstash is a NL. Possibly a pure Afghan (not w any Thai in it, unlike NL 5).

Gotta love dollar store cards!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Post #2264 hey @blowdout2269 @mrgreenthumb @AzSeaindooin420 @carty @Adventuretime86 @feloniousmonk

1 Like

You are most welcome. Happy growing :v:

1 Like

This guy Lmmfao :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t look at me… what’s what and what has what in it is so murky in that era.

Funny but I was trying to remember if it was Steve Tuck whose name was associated with Petrolia Headstash, so I googled that… ended up in a thread on ICM of Tom Hill going off on Tuck and saying PH is a BS story, etc. Another commenter swears up and down that despite Tuck’s rep that PH was legitimately from Petrolia and some kind of Affy bagseed or something.

Ah, the stories.

3 Likes

Wow lucky #11 I finally won the pollen. Can’t wait to start crossing! Thanks @DougDawson

2 Likes

Lol he has issues w everybody it seems. Even Buddha would piss off Tom.

I can see an Affie connection. I’ve smoked the LA Affie years ago and it smelled and felt a lot like Pre 98 Bubba and also Northern Lights. But you’re right, impossible to know for sure.

2 Likes

From what I hear that Buddha guy was pretty full of himself :joy:

5 Likes

thank you @DougDawson . Finally got my hands on the sour grape!!

21 Likes

Nice Score!

3 Likes

Hell yea @Kasper0909 :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s another nice score from @Tracker , Dream 6. Blue dream used to be one of my all time favorites and I’m so excited to jump into these

14 Likes

He’s got great gear for sure, hell ya, epic mail day

3 Likes

Sweet! I hope you find a nice Blue Dream pheno in there.

3 Likes

I’m almost talking myself into popping these right now. :sweat::sweat:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Actually I’ll run them next round in the tent, which means I will probably pop them in a month to veg them

3 Likes

I just know one person who has popped a pack (not on the forum). 5/5 on germ. He’s got the first set of true leaves forming now. I’m excited to see what people find in these.

5 Likes