Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Hey, it’s still Monday, whattaya know (I legitimately forgot what day of the week it is for a second there).

Time to do a giveaway, let’s do a pack of Petrolia Headstash F2s. I should probably look back at photos, etc, and try to remember for sure, but I think I had five males and five females? I bought the seeds that made 'em from RMS back in 05 or 06. Made seeds the summer of 2021.

A little on Petrolia Headstash. It’s supposed to be an old inbred Northern California line with pre-Soviet Afghani lineage, but for sure it has two distinct phenos. Tall and lanky vs short and squat. I never heard much about the tall plant, I was always told the short one is the one to lookout for. I was told back then not to actually expect awesome smoke, and that it was mostly a breeding tool.

I’ve also heard a person should ideally search through multiple packs in order to find something worthwhile. I have a Nierika pack I’ll take a look at and a hybrid from Green Rebel… but I only had the one pack.

I’m really selling this, huh? I might think of it as more of an oddity that might prove interesting, or might not. Some part of me is curious about the tall lineage, is there anything worthwhile in there?

Anyway, I smoked some and thought it had an interesting flavor, but was kinda blah compared to my other options at the time. The flavor (camphor/tea tree) did carry over to hash which was kinda cool.

I did my best to separate seeds by mother so if the winner wants a mix or all short moms, I think I can do that. I don’t know how much variety there will be if it’s as inbred as I was led to believe, they may be more uniform than your usual F2.

1. @Tugthepup
  2. @CocoaCoir
  3. @OhNo555
  4. @ShiskaberrySavior
  5. @AzSeaindooin420
  6. @Cannaology
  7. @Kasper0909
  8. @MonsterDrank
  9. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @tresbundles
  12. @unomas :us:
  13. @killabud
  14. @Tao
  15. @Sincitytoker
  16. @blowdout2269
  17. @BuckeyeBeanz
  18. @Mi-1000
  19. @dingys
  20. @ix3u
  21. @Cormoran
  22. @Blackbeard :us:
  23. @donuchee :us:
  24. @420noob
  25. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  26. @illicitmango
  27. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  28. @Dirtyskunkz :us:
  29. @Tejas
  30. @THCeed
  31. @FeloniousMonk
  32. @Dirt_Wizard :us:
  33. @Smooth

Add numbers as needed

Closed

35 Likes

I’m game sounds great. Thanks

4 Likes

Sounds very interesting!!

3 Likes

Shiiiiiet I wanna grow dat headstash babyyyy

3 Likes

Im in for another shot. I have an idea for this line.

3 Likes

Cool giveaway @yardgrazer !
I read the Petrolia Headstash is in Herijuana. (Possibly a Northern Lights x PT) Which i grew Herijuana once and can say after smoking it and comparing to a “vintage Afghani” strain. They are Very similiar and feel 100% indica.

So for one of the most pleasant but de-motivating strains ever. More “indica” feeling than either Bubba or Purple Kush imho.

4 Likes

Thank @yardgrazer for a chance at ‘Petrolia Headstash F2s’ sound like a GR8 strain to grow. Nice to get the opportunity to sign up for a chance to win them beans 🫘! :tada: :facepunch: :+1: :partying_face: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Got some goodies in the mail today

Thank you @darkillusion and @Gonzo

12 Likes

Thank you or the generosity @yardgrazer! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

I had always seen Heri listed as Petrolia Headstash x Killer New Haven, but I’ve never had luck finding much about KNH beyond that it was from Kentucky. Finding NL in something from that time period is probably a given.

4 Likes

@yardgrazer thanks for a chance at these.

1 Like

You and I have talked about this strain elsewhere well over a year ago @yardgrazer and in context to green rebel farms etc. this is one I’ve always wanted to grow, but have promised myself no more giveaways. Awesome strain! Don’t hesitate folks !

4 Likes

Our latest Pollen winner is #11 , @djtrip . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

13 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon
tenor (3) .

10 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1.@sdoyle
2. @patsnumone
3. @OhNo555 :us:
4. @Illicitmango
5. @Tripl3fastaction
6. @Mr_Greenfern
7. @donuchee
8. @Txana_kuin
9. @Thats_bank
10. @unomas :us:
11. @ChronicMcBudz
12. @HollySun91
13. @cannaology

Add more numbers as needed

20 Likes

Thanks for another shot at the pollen. A quitter I’m not!

6 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for a chance at that pollen, got lots of plants 🪴 coming along that I will have a chance to put it to good use! :+1::peace_symbol:

Congratulations to @djtrip for the win at that #11slot, way to GO!!! :clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :partying_face::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@420noob I got your card with the surprise bonus beans! Thank you for that.
Also:

These arrived from 2 different states on the same day, from 2 different members! :crazy_face::rofl::bear:

@duo I love your packaging :package:
It has arrived safely!

12 Likes

That leather? Very very cool! I had to use restraint to keep me from dibsing on those bad boys! Nice score

1 Like

Haha @TopShelfTrees1 has leather restraints!

It is pretty cool though.

1 Like