Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I can’t wait for the BMR both the seeds and pollen…

Those both will be awesome to add to the collection and have some fun with!

4 Likes

Should be lots, got over 1/2 oz already.

6 Likes

I can’t wait for seeds of both, I slept on bogs gear way too long and had two old packs but that’s it, I’ve gained a few more SB, Sour Blutooth and Sour Grape but that’s it, and there’s so many great strains I wanna get them all eventually

3 Likes

Which equals 470 zillion pollen particles! Enough to pollinate the greater metro Toronto area no question! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Sounds about right and I am just getting started, lol.

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the shot at BK pollen!

3 Likes

Congratulations to @Tripl3fastaction for that win on the Blue Kush pollen way to Go! :partying_face::peace_symbol:

Thanks Doug for the chance to participate! :+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Drew numbers a moment ago, first up:

Congrats, @Tao!

Oh yeah, I had two envelopes, so I drew two numbers, second number:

Congrats, @unomas!

I’ll working on getting more envelopes.

Winners, PM me or what have you with an address, and lemme know whether you’d prefer a mix or all from a short mother or tall mother or whatnot.

18 Likes

Congratulations to both you guys @Tao & @unomas on the win! :trophy::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Thanks @yardgrazer for that 2 for giveaway, we all really appreciate your generosity! :wink::clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Hey all,

Gonna give away 5 more packs of the Poisoned Rose x Cookie Devil fem auto seeds.
Contest runs for 24 hours. Sign up at link below!

https://tinycontestwinners.com/signup?name=H58ZeORefpmjWnOiAp94bnys

:peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Just gonna leave this here if nobody minds…

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

Just wanted to shout out @Andrane for this one! :pray:
MORE Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards are HERE NOW !!

@Andrane spent the nessarry time selecting each beautiful plant to bring undoubtedly a new high quality strain for the world to enjoy!

Showcasing his hard work forever by become part of Club Quadrant, Yup, it’s happening, MORE high quality Cannabis trading cards got printed !!

Paper Type : 14PT C2S
Coating Type : High Gloss (UV protection) Both Sides
Colors : 4/4 (Full color both sides)
Size : 2.5" X 3.5"

Ps. Remember OG’ERS, these are Limited Edition, never will be printed again, Trophy Cards to proudly display…

If your serious about Cannabis & Legendary strains, be sure to jump at the
opportunity when it comes knocking…

I’d HIGHLY suggest that yall keep your eyes peeled on his threads because it’s completely up to @Andrane as to How/When/Where these fantastic Collectors cards get distributed!

I have zero doubt that this strain will quickly become a favorite by many!

Ohh did I mention, this is Coral Kush Feminized

@Pigeonman @DougDawson

31 Likes

One of my Gank Moves got ganked. Puck completely gone and it was returned to sender

I’ll have to figure out which member this was.

Not sure if it squeezed it outta the Ziploc because it’s so slippery. I’m gonna have to rethink sending cuz those rollers are getting serious. Also had a puck from another member not make it in good shape.

And another one that was pushed outta the zip lock but seeds were fine.

This is no bueno

12 Likes

Bastards, ugh! I have a sneaking suspicion I lost one of the first ever as well, possibly two but they grabbed the whole damn envelope, both with 4 pucks each!

3 Likes

Another weird thing the address was right and they returned it to me.

3 Likes

Ooof that’s bad

1 Like

Very cool @CADMAN and @Andrane those are super dope! Just got my first and second thanks to a friendly neighborhood bear! Now I gotta get em all!

1 Like

Jew Gold 1974 STILL not released :cry: @Pigeonman

But for now we all got some Coral Kush 🪸 :yum: :smirk: @Andrane

4 Likes

Those look A-MAZ-ING!!!

1 Like

The definition of irony.

1 Like

Thanks brother :pray: :raised_hands: :blue_heart: but the real work is in the genetics of the plant 🪴 :ok_hand:

2 Likes