Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Dam USPS WOW WTF :grimacing:

1 Like

Fuck! These thefts seem to be getting more frequent. These type of situations should be reported to the usps locations. Iā€™m sure it is just a couple bad eggs that need to be weeded out.

3 Likes

Nice work on the collectorā€™s cards @CADMAN, and I canā€™t wait to grow some Coral Kush, thanks @Andrane, Iā€™ll be watching for this one.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

The line starts here

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

@DougDawson I am not sure If I ever got around to it or not, but thank you for the win of the BOG Blue Kush pollen from a day or so ago, many thanks!

regards,

2 Likes

Looking up close that puck seems too short for the seeds. I am guessing it was kept short to keep it and the cap within spec for mailing but it looks like it cost you. That sucks.

4 Likes

@CADMAN , thatā€™s some fine artwork!

2 Likes

Ya Iā€™m sure I can change a couple things and be fine, as long as itā€™s not Tom fooleryā€¦ Seed pucks are just as deep as any(pic just looks shallow). Maybe some support in the middle as they are a little wider.

3 Likes

Omg @Kasper0909
This is scandalouz
Mine not arrived yet
If is this mine i dont know

3 Likes

No it was within the stateā€™sā€¦
I messaged the person I think as I have their name but not their og name.
And the crushed ones were a personal cross and I have more.

3 Likes

I use non-machinable stamps, pucks from Bobbi, inside a greeting card and still have had rollers tear my envelopes. Just happened last week, seeds were fine but guess I paid extra for nothing.

2 Likes

@VAkish received my letter today . Thank you for sending those out . Have a great evening.

18 Likes

@duo i also received your letter today . Thanks for sending out the Barbara bud x purple guava and sticker.

5 Likes

Ya that is ridiculous. :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

:fire:Some Fire Right There! :fire:

3 Likes

Sadly, when using the non-machinable stamps, you also need to print (in big readable letters) ā€œHand sortā€ or ā€œdo not machineā€ on the envelope or they will run it through their machines anyways. It is also good to drop those letters off at the post office and tell them to hand sort themā€¦ They might just get dumped into the sorting machine if you drop it into a mailbox

10 Likes

Perfect @Kasper0909
Good to know
I hope mine research the final addy

OK, out latest Blue Kush pollen winner is #1, @Emeraldgreen . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

23 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon
tenor (3)

11 Likes

Well here we go again. A pack of BOG Blue Kush pollen is up for grabs. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @Txana_kuin
  3. @patsnumone
  4. @Illicitmango
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @Sdoyle
  8. @Cannaology
  9. @Thats_bank
  10. @Keene
  11. @Kyumonryu
  12. @Mr_Greenfern