Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Nothing has yet been set in stone. I am in the beginning of my AMG Sour X Sour Bubble (Bog) project currently.

7 Likes

Big congrats! I walked away for dinner, come back and thereā€™s more than 100 replies Holy shit!

1 Like

Same here, it really has been hasnā€™t it. Lots of epic days around here lately! Itā€™s the OG spirit going full send!

3 Likes

That sounds absolutely badass! You know I keep wondering what the AMG sour would be like crossed with top Dawgs or karmas sowahh?

3 Likes

I can do that to I guessā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you @HollySun91 :pray:t2: same to you! Saw you winning lots today, thatā€™s awesome :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Yes PLEASE! I Just envision the ultimate sour with each filling in on the others weaknesses! See , everything you do, FIRE :fire: ABSOLUTE FIRE!

3 Likes

Hi there @TopShelfTrees1
Yeah
Im founding the winning club!
We Have many members here them became winning members!
Win reputation beans friends Ogenerosity!
thatā€™s awesome!
Thank you by your welcome when I came!
Now I see what is that place!
Amazing!
And @Tuned :wink: (edited by secure)
I guess he are on sepultura a lot of time!
Shes daughter is American!

5 Likes

That was a long supper LOL

1 Like

Thats awesome @HollySun91 such a great band.
And with your wins today you will overgrow BrazilšŸ‡§šŸ‡·

3 Likes

I promise you!
I ll smoke one of thatā€™s overgrow strains of members with this guitarist of Sepultura!
I ll promise!
And such a lot of good growers here!
Lets get in the purpose of overgrow!
Lets bomb seeds for all over the world (Brazil I promise)

3 Likes

my likes back
Aleluia
Im pissed off with my limit of likes research
AbraƧos Overgrow
Boa noite!
Good night OGS!
gute nacht ogs

7 Likes

Thanks once again MR .Dawson :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I missed about 300 posts today :joy:ā€¦ :sob:
Glad to see all the love :green_heart:
Iā€™m here all day tomorrow if you all want to do it againā€¦ā€œwink winkā€ :laughing:

If anyones up around 3 or 4 am Iā€™ll try to give out something to all my fellow insomniacs out there.

:v:ā€ :green_heart:

14 Likes

I canā€™t even keep up with this thread these days, part 17?! You guys are nuts.

Draw for a pack of Tiger Berry:

:v:

14 Likes

A quick calculation suggests in excess of 80,000 postsā€¦

Cheers
G

9 Likes

@CocoaCoir
hello @cocoacoir Itā€™s a battle here in our country not to throw trash on the ground, but still not to let corrupt politicians sell the Amazon to logging companies or illegal mining. thereā€™s a lot of corruption. unfortunately. but with this new president this year things are functional. I hope coincience hits this country.
Not to mention marijuana. Catholics and Evangelicals make this country the cradle of dogma and old costumes. thatā€™s why a lot of smokers a lot of marijuana, ruining the lives of those who plant it in order not to finance the traffic. many call the police just so they donā€™t see their brother smoking a quality herb and find out that he plants it

4 Likes

Number 17 @Cannaology come on down! You win the pucks!

19 Likes

Thatā€™s real fine of you, but what time zone? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Congratulations @Cannaology on your win for the pucks well done. :clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes